We can win the match: Hasan

Feed

Your team is not ordinary. Worse than ordinary. You are lying at the bottom of the pile for a decade. You want respect? Earn it by beating others. You want to know what India has done? 33a9tlx.png
If that is your definition of ordinary bowling, my god u had been ordinary for 50 years, we are no way close to beat that record ... Relax :)
Bangladesh is ranked 9th and India is the #1 at the moment. I would say what Tigers did so far against the world's top team is extra-ordinary. .
Bangladesh has done it against many teams.. that is winning few sessions. You really think team like Ireland, Kenya won't be able to do that? Winning a few sessions? i seriously back Ireland to do better job against most top teams than Bangladesh. You really think Tendulkar, Dravid score 500, 600 runs in every innings when they play domestic cricket? They also get out to no name bowlers at times. There is nothing to gloat about. Your overall ability as a team will determine where you stand.
So, winning a test match will determine the opponents ordinary bowling? I don't say we have or will win. We don't need to. Have your batting been good enough to prove it to be an ordinary bowling? If you are happy with what u have done against an ordinary bowling, it's ok.
You're still struck in a time warp aren't you ? Ok you bowled us out for 243, but then what ? Where exactly do you stand in this test match ? Since when did winning couple of sessions make you a league of extraordinary men ? Start performing consistently in both batting and bowling department and then comeback and ask for respect.
Actually, after reading this tripe from bang brozzzzzz, I fully support Sehwag :hail:
You certainly love our country or players because you hate the others' the most.
If that is your definition of ordinary bowling' date=' my god u had been ordinary for 50 years, we are no way close to beat that record ... Relax :)[/quote'] Why are you forgetting the other half of cricket, that is, batting ? I mean if your team cannot manage to get a single run lead when the opponents score an "ordinary" 243 runs. It is quite shameful because NONE of your batsmen lasted for more than 2 hours except for 2 of them. In a game of 40 hours, if your batsman continue to have a stroll in a park for a shortwhile I wonder how will you get rid of the tag "ordinary" ?
You're still struck in a time warp aren't you ? Ok you bowled us out for 243' date=' but then what ? Where exactly do you stand in this test match ? Since when did winning couple of sessions make you a league of extraordinary men ? Start performing consistently in both batting and bowling department and then comeback and ask for respect.[/quote'] We aren't extra ordinary, infact your 243 ALLOUT & 413/8 against an ordinary bowling was truely extra ordinary. Cheers man...lets celebrate your achievement.... :)
Indian batsmen Average upto 1970 See your past, count and tell me if you find anyone averaging above 20 or more. And also count how many years you have played till then, in picnic cricket by today's standards. So you are actually abusing your own past by abusing new comers of BD for their averages. Continue please ...
Uh you have a filter for averaging between 0 and 20 how can you find someone averaging more than 20 :hysterical: .
Uh you have a filter for averaging between 0 and 20 how can you find someone averaging more than 20 :hysterical: .
Ordinary brain at work :hysterical:
Why are you forgetting the other half of cricket' date=' that is, batting ? I mean if your team cannot manage to get a single run lead when the opponents score an "ordinary" 243 runs. It is quite shameful because NONE of your batsmen lasted for more than 2 hours except for 2 of them. In a game of 40 hours, if your batsman continue to have a stroll in a park for a shortwhile I wonder how will you get rid of the tag "ordinary" ?[/quote'] Your one run lead in first innings was brilliant and a sign of playing test cricket for close to a century. Our second innings isn;t over yet. We gotto learn from your achievements. we are only playing for 10years and I'm sure we won't take 80 years to get rid of the ordinary tag, that's sure. All your kindness that we can learn from you guys, Appreciated.
Indian batsmen Average upto 1970 See your past, count and tell me if you find anyone averaging above 20 or more. And also count how many years you have played till then, in picnic cricket by today's standards. So you are actually abusing your own past by abusing new comers of BD for their averages. Continue please ...
Delusioned Banger check this out too: Indian Batsmen Average upto 1970 :finger:
Only a sicko like you would agree to Matthew about India being a third world country. If it truly were a third-world country, haydos would not have bothered to come to India to rake in $$ (in a span of 3-4 weeks) compared to what to made in a year or 2 when he was playing for Australia. Mind you, this is DESPITE the threats relayed by the Shiv Sena dimwits. We might not be a "rich or developed" country but we have all the resources to overcome our problems once we decide to take a break from dividing the already existing states, reduce corruption et al... . Infact, people from my country (India) are one of the reason for Australia's stable economy. Did he say Third world country ? On the other hand, I have nothing to get 'excited' about him mentioning the stadia's poor facilities. Infact, I am myself *****ing about our (sorry my country's) poor facilities despite being the richest cricketing country in the world.
? He can say what he wants to say, I can't do anything about it. As far as I am concerned, I found such comments un necessary and condemn it. Ignoring such nonsense helps.

Bong boys. lose this ego and try to be little humble. Your team will gain some kind of respect. Every time if you start throwing hissy fit over every negative comment that is made about your team you will have to spend rest of your lives in cricket forums defending your "extraordinary" team. When you start beating other teams you will start gaining respect much like Srilanka. Srilanka when they played in 1996 world cup they simply pwned lot of teams. They absolutely dominated. So you have to go a very very long way to go before being taken seriously. Till then be patient.

? He can say what he wants to say, I can't do anything about it. As far as I am concerned, I found such comments un necessary and condemn it. Ignoring such nonsense helps.
Matthews' comments were nowhere close to Sehwag's. Sehwag has not disrespected any country and is only talking about its cricketing team. I don't know how can you draw a parallel between that because that's comparing apples to oranges.