Tendulkar pats Bangladesh players

Feed

Sachin Tendulkar went to the Bangladesh dressing room and patted the home side players for their good performance. More... Wednesday 27th January 2010 Tendulkar pats Bangladesh players Sachin Tendulkar went to the Bangladesh dressing room and patted the home side players for their good performance. Magnanimous in victory against a side which is young in international cricket, star Indian batsman went to the Bangladesh dressing room after the end of the second Test. Tendulkar, who was presented a momento by the series sponsors for becoming the only batsman to have scored 13,000 Test runs, went to the home side dressing room after the presentation ceremony in company of their assistant coach Khalid Mahmud. Tendulkar told the Bangladesh players that except for the batting collapse in their second innings on Wednesday they played well in the three innings and they will keep on improving with experience. Bangladesh captain Shakib Al Hasan, on his part, said at the post-match press conference that the players were delighted to have words of praise from a star player like Tendulkar. "We are an improving side. Even a star player like Tendulkar said we are improving and will learn with experience,"he said.

If Ashraful is 1% of what Tendulkar is he would have served much better for Bangladesh. They all probably looked upto him when they were young. Sure they would still look upto him. So must be a happy feeling for them. I still think they should try to play competitive cricket in Indian domestic. If they want competitiveness drilled into their system they must take part in some of the domestic matches in India.

He didnt lie .. they can ONLY improve :hehe:
I catch your drift:winky:
If Ashraful is 1% of what Tendulkar is he would have served much better for Bangladesh. They all probably looked upto him when they were young. Sure they would still look upto him. So must be a happy feeling for them. I still think they should try to play competitive cricket in Indian domestic. If they want competitiveness drilled into their system they must take part in some of the domestic matches in India.
Do you think the BCCI will be open to such an idea? There have been instances in the past when Zim-A team or for that matter BangBros themselves have played in our league but times have changed and I can't see that happening.
I catch your drift:winky: Do you think the BCCI will be open to such an idea? There have been instances in the past when Zim-A team or for that matter BangBros themselves have played in our league but times have changed and I can't see that happening.
BCCI did invited Bangladesh team to play Indian domestic teams. But Bangers acted smart and sent their A or B team which included rookie players..Bangers believe that if they sent their main team and if it starts losing to Indian domestic teams then it will affect their 'Test Status'...:giggle: Then BCCI realised that there is not point helping these Bangers who are themselves not ready to avail all these facilities.. So BCCI did a :finger: to Bangers.. Now Bangers complain that BCCI/Indians has neven helped them..
BCCI did invited Bangladesh team to play Indian domestic teams. But Bangers acted smart and sent their A or B team which included rookie players..Bangers believe that if they sent their main team and if it starts losing to Indian domestic teams then it will affect their 'Test Status'...:giggle: Then BCCI realised that there is not point helping these Bangers who are themselves not ready to avail all these facilities.. So BCCI did a :finger: to Bangers.. Now Bangers complain that BCCI/Indians has neven helped them..
Dude, u should write your own fictional book.... We do get enough help from BCCI and we accept it, Our test status was for Mr Jagmohan Dalmiya. The fact that Indian team came to bangladesh to play a few matches was a boost for BCB's finance. However to claim something that is not true is just outrageous.