Ever shed a tear over a cricket match ?

WC 96 vs Lanka :wall: and of course WC Final 2003 The worst being Nagpur test :wall: bastards prepared a green pitch .. i iz still hurt
:nono: You should feel bad wonly if you lost something you think you should have EASILY won. Did you really think Australia was beatable in that WC after how they recovered to beat the Poms and Kiwis:hmmm:
:nono: You should feel bad wonly if you lost something you think you should have EASILY won. Did you really think Australia was beatable in that WC after how they recovered to beat the Poms and Kiwis:hmmm:
I thought we had 40% chance but our bowlers had a shyt day .. and it was all over within the first 2-3 overs :sniffle:
I've only cried twice because of cricket. When Alan Donald was run out during THAT 1999 World Cup semi-final' date=' letting Australia advance to the final. When Hansie Cronje admitted his involvement in the match fixing scandal.[/quote'] Don't feel bad honey bunny:icflove:
I thought we had 40% chance but our bowlers had a shyt day .. and it was all over within the first 2-3 overs :sniffle:
How can one forget Zak staring at Haydos after conceding @over 7RPO:wall:
Don't feel bad honey bunny:icflove: How can one forget Zak staring at Haydos after conceding @over 7RPO:wall:
Have dealt with it over the years. Learned two valuable lessons: Don't expect the Proteas to perform to their full potential in world cups. Never trust somebody to the point where you could be devastated by their actions. Zak's stares are awesome, even though he should sometimes restrain himself from using them.

I shed a tear when Gilly was playing his final innings at Brisbane against India in the second best of three finals in 08. Even then he walked and never waited for an umpire's decision :hail:.that said it all for Gilly and the way he plays his game.A true Legend, i still remember how i stood and gave applause thinking this might be the final time we see him playing for Aus.Tears ran down my eyes :(( Next was during the Hyderabad ODI when GOD scored a magnificent 175, and still we managed to lose :((. At The Sydney Test in 08, no tears ran down my eyesm but my mouth was full of things which perhaps i must not use here :smile: