Doctor Afridi: A bite a day, reverse swing way (Only Banned for 2 T20's)

Well Afridi pretty much guaranteed that from now on, whenever Pakistan play a match all cameras are going to be focussed on what they do with the ball. Any hint of tampering and they'll get done. It'll be interesting to see if they bowlers get any reverse or significant movement against England now that the entire world will be watching for the kind of crap Afridi was pulling.

I was shocked at what Afridi did. He was eating the ball like it was an apple. Only 25+ cameras were following the game. He did it so openly. Quite foolish.
Ludhzzzzzzzzz. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

A long time ago, when I was a small child, we used to play cricket every afternoon in a field using tennis and sometimes rubber balls. One day a batsman played a shot towards a grazing cow. The ball rolled up to the cow and stopped. The cow smelled it and then, to our surprise, swallowed the ball. At that time, I could not believe how can a cow (or any other animal for that matter) eat a rubber ball. If someone had told me that a time would come when a real human being would attempt the same thing with a leather ball in an international match in front of live cameras in view of millions of spectators world wide, I would have laughed it off. Human beings are supposed to get better, more intelligent and more sophisticated with time. Even the most backward tribes from different parts of the world are getting educated and are learning a more civilized way of life. But then, incidents like these give us evidence of devolution where one human being of incredibly low intelligence and subhuman qualities emerge and then proceed to infect an entire community. I wonder if we are witnessing the birth of a new species as a result of a devolution. Note how the leader enjoys a blind loyalty irrespective of his actions that would be considered unwise in human societies. Reminds me of the movie "I am legend". The creatures of darkness would have attempted to eat a cricket ball in the middle of an international match. Or would they?

After shamelessly daiming to ABC radio that he was only smelling the ball, Afretard had to eat his words and admit to his crime after hearing from his team coach that the wholeworld had saw him eating the leather! shameless liar is now painting all teams with his dirty brush. when they have Afretard, they dont need Modis to screw their happiness!

A long time ago, when I was a small child, we used to play cricket every afternoon in a field using tennis and sometimes rubber balls. One day a batsman played a shot towards a grazing cow. The ball rolled up to the cow and stopped. The cow smelled it and then, to our surprise, swallowed the ball. At that time, I could not believe how can a cow (or any other animal for that matter) eat a rubber ball. If someone had told me that a time would come when a real human being would attempt the same thing with a leather ball in an international match in front of live cameras in view of millions of spectators world wide, I would have laughed it off. Human beings are supposed to get better, more intelligent and more sophisticated with time. Even the most backward tribes from different parts of the world are getting educated and are learning a more civilized way of life. But then, incidents like these give us evidence of devolution where one human being of incredibly low intelligence and subhuman qualities emerge and then proceed to infect an entire community. I wonder if we are witnessing the birth of a new species as a result of a devolution. Note how the leader enjoys a blind loyalty irrespective of his actions that would be considered unwise in human societies. Reminds me of the movie "I am legend". The creatures of darkness would have attempted to eat a cricket ball in the middle of an international match. Or would they?
Great post!! Particularly that section. A big up for the sheer quality of idea and the lucidity in presentation.
OMFG!!! :hysterical::hysterical:
From now on the officials should watch his bowling action when he bowls the faster one.
It's actually quite funny how there are people who accuse Afridi of throwing his quicker ball. It's as legitimate as any delivery from any bowler in the game. He's a cheat who's been caught and exposed, but he's not a chucker, it's a clean action and anyone who thinks otherwise obviously has no idea on bowling.