Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

not rock , but heard Shankar Mahadevan & Zakhir hussain yesterday ....no bollywood nonsense , but trust me , this was one of the best concerts i have been to & i have been to quite a few . I cant believe some one as talented a Shankar Mahadevan wastes his time singing for bollywood . & Zakhir Hussain , wow a genius this guy is ...am telling you , go watch him live once ...its like nothing you have seen/heard before .

What songs did they play? Lemmy is awesome, can't wait to see him.
The usual " Ace of Spades ", they ended with " Overkill " which was awesome, the double-bass of the drums was reverberating through everyones bodies. Lemmy is awesome, his voice hasn't changed at all even though hes getting quite old

The usual " Ace of Spades "' date=' they ended with " Overkill " which was awesome, the double-bass of the drums was reverberating through everyones bodies. Lemmy is awesome, his voice hasn't changed at all even though hes getting quite old[/quote'] Did they play any of their new stuff like Evolution or King of Kings ?

No none of these two as far as I can re-call' date=' they were promoting their "Motorizer" album, they sang " Rock out ", from the album along with some others[/quote'] Ok. Btw, love your sig ! Lemmy sounds so badass when he says that in that growly voice of his ! Btw, its dogg :winky:
Been to a Roger Waters concert a few years ago because my friends insisted that I come along. Strictly ok. Nothing wow about it.
I am quite looking forward to the Pink Floyd concert -- Its not the REAL Pink Floyd but its a recreation of their PULSE tour; Lights, Lasers ... can't wait pulsemarkfisher.jpg

Not exactly on topic but still....check out this song from Orange Street - this is the anthem of the previous decade man! Effing what guitars and drums. the lead is so damn cool...amazing...absolute crescendo it reaches. I am unable to upload the mp3 as a zip file but if u want it just pm me and I can email it to you. puj7z4GXWlg

Huzzah, fans of proper music instead of cheap voice manipulator noise that are doing the rounds these days. I mean, if Justin Beiber is so popular, you know something is definitely effed. The guy sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet. Vijay, I will get that clip off you :cheer: