Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Once upon a time, two Srilankan losers travelled all the way up north of Srilanaka towards the Himalayas, with the sole ambition of destroying a Kings kingdom.. They succeded in their quest.. Now I hate people with fake accents..

They are so stupid. Picking a team based on star power rather than trying to win the game, picking a past it Brett Lee ahead of Theron who won them a game single handed. Should try some youngsters now because this current team will not win a game as it is.

Guest Hiten.

These guys have zero depth in their batting line up and the bowlers they pick are so ****ing useless and garbage.

Guest Hiten.

KP was dropped 3x, their bowling with their abysmal fielding in the last 6-7 overs have lost them many games in this season. If you cannot defend 180ish target, I guess you're not going too far then or rather shouldn't be going any further.

Sorry to say, but I watched today, the most atrocious fielding performance I've EVER seen in about 14 years of watching cricket with interest. Bangalore were under extreme pressure, needing over 11 an over, and King's XI's pathetic stint in the field let them back in for an easy win. The dropped catches, especially the regulation ones that went for boundaries (one was even kicked in to the boundary), were just frustrating, from guys who play regularly for their countries on the World stage. IPL 2010 is over for me, I just hope whatever crap is killing this team, is rooted out and rectified for next year...