Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Is it ok to call CSK' date=' Punani super kings then?[/quote'] Sure be my guest. We have been called Super Queers, your team has been called Queens XI, anything goes. If you can't take the heat, get the f*** out, I am not saying personally to you, just saying in general terms. If you think you don't like all this crap, then may be you should stay out of this forum or else we will all be yelling at each other hurling personal abuses.

Sure be my guest. We have been called Super Queers' date=' your team has been called Queens XI, anything goes. If you can't take the heat, get the f*** out, I am not saying personally to you, just saying in general terms. If you think you don't like all this crap, then may be you should stay out of this forum or else we will all be yelling at each other hurling personal abuses.[/quote'] Thats cool....Good to beat the punanis today....

relax you dic!head. no one said anything to the state of punjab' date=' it was more about the team name. now go suck on that.[/quote']
Is it ok to call CSK' date=' Punani super queens then?[/quote'] or even Chutney pooper queens?

I think yesterday ,it was csk who lost rather kxip winning,don,t think many teams would have brainfart as csk had in the end. for kxip to rise ,they need yuvi to be consistent as he is the only match winner.

I think yesterday ,it was csk who lost rather kxip winning,don,t think many teams would have brainfart as csk had in the end. for kxip to rise ,they need yuvi to be consistent as he is the only match winner.
You are right....csk is crap, innit?

According to cricinfo, Marsh and Lee have arrived. Both are coming back from injuries so not sure if they will be in the starting XI right away especially after Theron did well in the last game. KXIP have to win the next couple of games against Rajasthan and Kolkata to have any chance of making the semis. I still think they are missing a proper middle order domestic batsman. Come on yuviyeees.gif

CSK are self destructing..... last seen their fans were praying to the mongoose God... raina has been sorted out with the short ball, none of the other batsem are able to connect when going for big shots... they need Dhoni tonic... RR are always dangerous as long as they have the Pathan bomb

CSK are self destructing..... last seen their fans were praying to the mongoose God... raina has been sorted out with the short ball, none of the other batsem are able to connect when going for big shots... they need Dhoni tonic... RR are always dangerous as long as they have the Pathan bomb
RR? Dangerous? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I think KXIP need to rethink their team combination, this is of course not a match winning combinatiomn, they will have to think about a fresh start, with a new team.I would like to see Sanga being dropped first and then Mahela. My winning combination will be : Marsh Bopara Bisla Yuvraj Sodhi Irfan Kaul Chawla Lee Powar Theron Just drop the ones not performing rather than going for the big names, i would like to see Sanga and Jaya both being dropped and the captaincy to be handed over to Lee, if Yuvraj does not take it.There is no other option for them other than changing their team to give their bench a chance to prove themselves rather than keeping them to hold o nto their seats while the team is not performing well.

Lee has to play in next game instead of Mahela.Gaurav u r right that Sanga needs to go but dont think it'll happen.there were some positives too like Bisla,Theron.Irfan needs to bowl with new ball only.n Sodhi must ahead of Kaif,