Is there a real inter-franchise rivalry in IPL?

The Outsider

Is there a real inter-franchise rivalry in IPL?  

1. 1.

• Very strongly, life and soul for 6 weeks
    • Strongly, but don't feel too involved
    • Time Pass, just a good way to have/poke fun and move on
    • Like IPL, but don't have a strong team affiliation

^^ Double Dholki, Delhi and Punjab - pick one paratha, not from 2 places Look whoz talking about PAKINESS Sehwag made shoaib malik bowl a last over in which delhi lost only to show malik that how pathetic he is and should be no where near any IPL team and should never ask for a contract. Same thing was done to Asif by Sehwag and then later both of them never played for Delhi. We try to show everyone some right ways. Delhi Wayz.

Damn Serious, not fond of ppl or city outside Mumbai anyways....I have to tolerate and be diplomatic to folkz here. Not my choice but I have to be with marathi manooszzz
****' date=' no one even responded to this - koi jagda karne ke mood mein nahin hain[/quote'] Oh yeah, you wanna take it outside ? Oh wait...it's bloody sunny and the temperatures are in +ve in Vancouver when they are supposed to be hosting WINTER Olympics:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't think the rivalry will get as serious as the football ones, because when the international cricket starts all of us are united and support the same individuals whose back we would have liked to see early in IPL. And at least for now, International cricket topples IPL and there is no way you can keep 'hating' that individual for a longer time. Not that I am complaining that international cricket is played at a larger extend and hope it stays the same :pray:

Oh yeah' date=' you wanna take it outside ? Oh wait...it's bloody sunny and the temperatures are in +ve in Vancouver when they are supposed to be hosting WINTER Olympics:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] ...you will repent on wriitng the above But VANOC is pretty smart, they are transporting stored snow to the mountains....and guess where they got the huge pile of snow from :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: .............that depressing ONTARIO

...you will repent on wriitng the above But VANOC is pretty smart, they are transporting stored snow to the mountains....and guess where they got the huge pile of snow from :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: .............that depressing ONTARIO
So you needed our help to host your frigging event. Humare bina toda kii hota paaji :giggle: Btw, planning to visit any of the events ?

lol CSK went to final 2008, and followed with a semifinal in 2009.... :two_thumbs_up: but BRC guys are even worse :giggle:
Csk went to final in 2008, semi final in 2009, wooden spoon in 2010 :yay::yay: BRC no SF in 2008, final in 2009 and champions of 2010 :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
spot is sure for BRC' date=' No. 8 :hysterical: :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] In your dreams....:hysterical: this time CSK wont even reach semi's

Guest DeveGowda
:dito: :hysterical: :haha: :giggle: Actually we never think BRC as even equivalent to our mayiru! :giggle:
Because BRC is better tahn CSK...B-> May be CSK is equal to u r mayiru :hysterical:

I think not, especially for the players who know that they have to come back to play with each other in a some days. As a fan, I do support MI, but that does not mean that I don't enjoy when others play well or that I feel very sad when MI loses. It's fun, that's all.

Support Delhi and Punjab like Indian team. If they lose' date=' it will hurt, if they win It will be same great victory feeling. If any other team troll against Delhi, then he would be given pakistan style treatment. Specially the Rajnikaantaaz and MNS[/quote'] I like you !:icflove:

Guest DeveGowda
Strongly and I hate when these sportive Chennai @#$% applaud every away team boundary. Those @#$% were :clap: McC when he was spanking Oram:mad:
does that include AADHAVZONE also ? :haha:

does that include AADHAVZONE also ? :haha:
I dunno but if he supports other teams then "hell yeah":mad: It happens wonly in Chennai. You cam also find a lot of morons here supporting Australia over India and claiming that Punter >>> GOD:whack: