Congratulations Saffers!!

Guest Gunner

Wonderful allround performance from South Africa. Sound batting followed by stupendous bowling. This was not a match lost by India but one which was magnificently won by SA. All the best to them for the remaining game and the ODIs. I actually don't feel too bad about this loss because of the quality of performance delivered by the saffers. PS: Will you lot choken now or wait till the last day of the second test to deliver a magnificent choke? :P

Congrats to Graeme and the rest of my boys for putting on a performance that has left me searching for adjectives to describe it. Dale Steyn, you amaze me. Whatever you do guys, make sure we win the series. Proteas :cheer:
Sorry there's no curator to prepare the pitch to your liking this time around :P

Congratulation to Smith and co for such a awesome performance. It was a perfect test match for everyone in their their team and they didn't put a foot wrong even once in these 4 days. The intensity was superb and pressure applied on the main batsmen was relentless. They didn't ease it up even for a minute. India has to come up with something special if they want to counter this.

Excellent cricket by SA. They are well prepared and motivated coming into the test. Congrats to them. I would have liked them more had their batsmen too performed like true champions, i mean no boring cricket . India has everything to lose from now onwards.