Which two teams will qualify for the Caribbean World Twenty20?[result: Afganistan & Ireland]

Asim

Which two teams will qualify for the Caribbean World Twenty20?[result: Afganistan & Ireland]  

1. 1.

Afganistan conquers USA ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier 2009/10 After beating Irland and Scotland,now Afghanistan beats USA. Afghanistan 135/4 (20/20 ov) United States of America 106/7 (20.0/20 ov) Afghanistan won by 29 Runs. Congratulations Afghanistan, best of luck to qualify for T20 World cup. :two_thumbs_up:

Whats your thoughts?
But don't you folks cry foul when India mixes cricket with politics (when we cancel tours/don't pick pak in Ipl). How does this work then ? :hmmm:
Whats your thoughts?
"Afghanistan beats USA" where/how do you see politics here?
Don't act naive here. 'conquers'? Really this has to be related to cricket. Somehow the excitement and zeal were missing when AFG beat Ireland and Canada.
Don't act naive here. 'conquers'? Really this has to be related to cricket. Somehow the excitement and zeal were missing when AFG beat Ireland and Canada.
"Afghanistan meet USA in politically charged encounter" that was the title by Cricinfo before the match, so in someway or other political effect was involved in this match and I think no harm to enjoy it positivly. Also winning 3/3 games in qualifying tournament by Afghanistan is really appreciable and if this forum is about cricket, they deserve appreciation here.
"Afghanistan meet USA in politically charged encounter" that was the title by Cricinfo before the match, so in someway or other political effect was involved in this match and I think no harm to enjoy it positivly. Also winning 3/3 games in qualifying tournament by Afghanistan is really appreciable and if this forum is about cricket, they deserve appreciation here.
No one is holding back you for appreciating them. Even I think they should qualify for t20 wc but that's not even my point. If you guys understand the importance of political stance in such encounters then why do you fail to understand when India is involved.

^Man they sent ORLANDO BAKER #9 ROFL he is a pretty good bat,lol in bowling he has pace, but ppl still manage to get for him in our league and they gave him 2overs lal.... these guys dont practice much together nor have any idea of the roles of ppl in their team.. that Nadkarni guy plays in houston league.. hits 6 after 6s there, and here played with sr in 50s rofl

Which two teams will qualify for the Caribbean World Twenty20?[result: Afganistan & Ireland] There is a qaulifying tournament is being playing in dubai and abu dhabi. First round ends. Now super 4 will take place. Teams are Afghanistan UAE Holand Ireland. Two asian teams are there who did't lose a match yet.hope that they both asian teams will make it to T20 world cup. The top 2 team of super 4 will be there in west indies. People i allow multiple voting so vote for 2 teams here.