Tyagi versus dhoni's p.k

CG

I dont think PK is a bad bowler, or Tyagi is an outstanding bowler.PK got his selection in the Indian line up because he delivered in the Aus tour in the crunch games of the two finals by taking 4fers twice.Nehra on the other hand, is a decent bowler and IMO much better than Tyagi.On the other side of it, Tyagi hasnt been given chances to play in the Final XI and has been warming the bench since the last 6 months or so.So in that context i agree that PK and Nehra have been chosen ahead of Tyagi and Tyagi has been given chances only in Dead Rubber games, and that to without much match practice.So its a tough one for Tyagi to perform in those situations.But in the end, if you are a good bowler, you dont need to give excuses, you need to perform in every opportunity you get and prove your worth right to the selectors. If Tyagi does well (if he is selected in this series), i am sure he will close the doors for Ishant, PK or may be even a Nehra.So it will be good for the Indian team that we have some new youngsters that have the ability and the calibre to perform well and take over the onus from the other seniors And to end up, I dont agree that its Dhoni's favourite or something like that.Its the entire Team Management that participate for the selection of the final XI including the coach, so its a group decision instead of Dhoni's decision alone

Dhoni's reluctance to try the newbies is mindboggling.. why has he become so conservative.. isnt it a good time to try Tyagi, Ashwin and other newbies inplace of tried and tested failures.. also Irfan pathan shud have been selected... but i dont think Dhoni is gonna use Tyagi in this series.. this is frustrating..

Sudeep Tyagi is a gud bowler, but he is also quite like Ishant, very raw, in skill and experience, can anyone remember the game vs SL where both teams scored over 400 runs and india won that very marginally, nehra and Zak bowled well in death overs that was their experience and skills, new indian pacers need to fine tune those skills required to be successful at international level, temperamentally and skill wise Tyagi is still far from a international level pacer, that is why i think Dhoni is reluctant to play him, he does not want another promising pacer to be lost by playing him too early, he will learn a lot while with the team in the nets and with coach eric simmons, i want MIthun too with the team bowling in the nets under the eyes of bowling coach.

Tyagi should be played instead of Sreesanth and Nehra. Nehra, Sreesanth, Ishant are run-leaking machines who will never learn to bowl line and length. Its high time we dropped them from ODIs and T20s and played Tyagi and got back Irfan Pathan, Munaf and Agarkar.

Everybody knows p.k is useless on flat tracks tyagi bowls at 135-142km also is taller and done well in every match he has played.play p.k on helpful pitches
PK is useless? Which game have u been watching or which games have u watched on Indian tracks in the past? PK has always been the most economical ODI bowler we had and has very rarely gone over 55 runs in his 10 overs even when others go overr 70. He has also always picked up crucial wickets initially. Even today he was extremely unlucky not to pick wickets early in his spell. He had the batsmen all at sea
actually PK is the one who gets shafted most of the time. He deserves to be in the ODI team' date=' he is a very useful bowler.[/quote'] I think he should be bowled out at the start of the innings itself .. he is great at the start but terrible in death on many occasions .. but then again who is good at the death :--D
sorry but PK is a very decent bowler.. I would say he is better than both Sree and Nehra .. Tyagi can relace Sree in next match though I dont see potential in Tyagi too .. Sree at least has good swing but I dont see Tyagi hiding any weapon in his armor
More than swing u need accuracy which Sreesanth does not really possess, just a little movement with accuracy cause maximum problems

Last match the conditions aided the bowler initialy and every match he and nehra have taken the newball, so his performances have been ordinary.so he was dropped.tyagi or ishant or sree are first change when their is no swing seam so they should be judged differently