What kind of organisation is this ?

youngindia

a dog keeps roaming around the ground for an entire half. no one takles any real initiative to either chase the dog away or confine it to its surroundings.it was re entering the groudn againn and again due to ground staff apathy and i wonder what the club members were doing. shows the calibre of the people(or shall i say human garbage?) running the show and also the inadeuqate facilities in place for even the simplest things.

Noone did anything because theres no such thing as animal 'rescue' group. And nobody tried to capture the dog because it was probably disease ridden with rabies etc. Still its a disgrace to Modi and the venue managers for letting such a petty thing get totally out of hand.

a dog keeps roaming around the ground for an entire half. no one takles any real initiative to either chase the dog away or confine it to its surroundings.it was re entering the groudn againn and again due to ground staff apathy and i wonder what the club members were doing. shows the calibre of the people(or shall i say human garbage?) running the show and also the inadeuqate facilities in place for even the simplest things.
MA Chidambaram Stadium hosting CSK matches. What do you expect? Royal treatment? :giggle: