Indian Bowlers that impressed in IPL2010

zubinpepsi

Balaji despite his lack of pace has never been easy to put away for a lot. He has good variation and bowls in the right areas. Despite the returns, I thought Gony was threatning against KKR by hitting the deck hard and generating good bounce. That bugger Saha was plain lucky to have so many inside edges and edges over the slip and keeper.

Balaji was good. But it was pleasant to see Ghoony hitting the deck hard. Since IPL 1 i am a great fan of ghoony. Praven Kumar is like Muhammad Asif type bowler. Both of them should bowl their quota with the new ball, otherwise both of them are getting heavy hitting in death overs. I don't think Kamran Khan has any chance yet to join the Indian national T20 squad, but if remaining of indian bowlers (Sree, RPS etc) kept on showing such bad performances then who knows one day Kamran Khan will enter the team as Nr. 1 Fast bowler for India (LoL) Pakistan is also not in good health when it comes to fast bowling department. With out of form Gul, we also have only one bowler Aamir, just like India has only one bowler Zaheer.

Ishant has been bowling pretty well. Pace is up there, he's getting the ball to move around too. Hopefully its the boost he's been looking for. Don't look too much into the runs he's given away. From what I saw yesterday, he had a few edges off him and the Badri six is full credit to Badri, ball wasn't really short

Ishant looks like a one track bowler to me.... just runs along and bowls good lenght to short of good lenght... i ahvent seen him bowl many yorkers or short balls or slow bouncers or cutters.... or may be i havent seen enough of his bowling.... but his bowling figures are pathetic

I think Balaji wont be a bad thing for T20.... we shud go for the bowler who can do the job rather than the big names... Zaheer, Praveen, Balaji.... btw where is Nehra.. why wasnt he playing??? but i think Murali Kartik is really consistent...
Nehra's problem is he can bowl 3 overs 15 or 20 runs. Then in the last over he could go for 25 runs. That is the problem with him. In recent times Nehra has been "go to" man for huge overs (for batting team).

I think Balaji wont be a bad thing for T20.... we shud go for the bowler who can do the job rather than the big names... Zaheer, Praveen, Balaji.... btw where is Nehra.. why wasnt he playing??? but i think Murali Kartik is really consistent...
Balaji can be expensive too.remember last IPL he single handedly gifted games to opposition. i think we should look for bowlers who can bat apart from Zak.PK,Irfan,Ganapathy r the one.

Balaji can be expensive too.remember last IPL he single handedly gifted games to opposition. i think we should look for bowlers who can bat apart from Zak.PK,Irfan,Ganapathy r the one.
we need bowlers who can bowl yorkers n slower bouncers cutters n stuff like that.... wish we cud clone Malinga :crying: