IPL Tabloid Gossip

Captain of Bhangra

Not that I don't appreciate all this info... but whats the point if you're not going to reveal who the player is?
1) I know a girl 2) I know a girl who knows a player 3) I know a girl who knows a player of cricket 4) I know a girl who knows a player of cricket who plays IPL 5) Girl has BF 6) BF Support IPL 7) IPL Player "Bajooed" Single Fish and Chips Mom 8) All use Facebook Moral of the Story: Girl from UK should support an IPL team with a player who Bajzooz Single Mother and has a facebook account :king:

hold on guys.. COB is a punjabi.. so his friend maybe punjabi aswell.. so i presume the player to be punjabi as well and he plays for KXI.. COB has delibrately included a hint that he missed the match of KXI against that particular just to confuse u guys and go in the wrong direction.. now can anyone tell me who tht player in KXI.... my guess is karan goel.. he did ok in the last IPLs.. dint he.. :--D

hold on guys.. COB is a punjabi.. so his friend maybe punjabi aswell.. so i presume the player to be punjabi as well and he plays for KXI.. COB has delibrately included a hint that he missed the match of KXI against that particular just to confuse u guys and go in the wrong direction.. now can anyone tell me who tht player in KXI.... my guess is karan goel.. he did ok in the last IPLs.. dint he.. :--D
There are Punjabi playas playing for other teams too.