Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

The excitement in Pakistani is quite understandable. They dont get to deal with real stars from India like this everyday. I hope Sania understands the cultural and other differences and adjusts well. He life style may be a little too liberal for some Pakistani extremists.
Oxymoron alert :cantstop:

Why does it matter.. she married a Pakistani - big deal..
Thats right, an Indian star marrying a Pakistani is a big deal.
Well if this happened to an Australian' date=' American on English girl it wouldn't matter ... however as you can probably tell Indian men have a bit of a chip on their shoulders .. it's all about their insecurity.[/quote'] If it were Australian/American/English/German/Polish/Russian/Uzbek/Brazilian guy, it wouldnt matter. Thing is, imagine a popular British gal marrying a German at the height of the third reich, which is when relations between the two nations are not exactly cordial. It is bound to create a public response no matter what.

In the latest twist in the Sania Mirza- Shoaib Malik wedding saga, Ayesha Siddiqui, alleged first wife of Malik, has sent her Nikahnama (wedding certificate) through an email to a Pakistani news channel to prove her point. The latest email to a Pakistan news channel also purportedly claimed that she was married to Shoaib Malik for a Meher of Rs 500. The marriage certificate (Nikahnama) was shown by several Pakistani television channels and apparently contained the signatures of Shoaib Malik on the column for the groom and the name of Maha Siddiqui on the column for the bride. "I have released this marriage certificate because Shoaib and his family have constantly been denying this marriage," Ayesha told the 'Duniya' channel from Hyderabad. "They are signatures of witnesses on the certificate and Shoaib sent me a copy for signature and a Haq Mahar amount of Pakistani 500 rupees," she said. She said that Shoaib had always been unhappy with her weight problems and for his sake, she had even gone and had an operation in New Delhi. "But I am devastated the way he is constantly denying everything. I have nothing against Sania but the truth must come out," Ayesha said. Imran Zafar Malik, Shoaib's brother-in-law, however, dismissed the marriage certificate as a fake and said when no Nikah ceremony ever took place the document had no value at all. "I don't want to say anything more except that Ayesha is a very talented girl and she is being misguided by some people," he said.
http://www.zeenews.com/news616064.html The game's on :deal:

The excitement in Pakistani is quite understandable. They dont get to deal with real stars from India like this everyday. I hope Sania understands the cultural and other differences and adjusts well. He life style may be a little too liberal for some Pakistani extremists.
But they're not living in Pakistan :cantstop:

But they're not living in Pakistan :cantstop:
Is she marrying him on conditions of not staying in Pakistan? If that is the case, it's a big insult for Shoaib and Pakistan. If not, she will be living in Paksitan for short periods from time to time. You just cant marry a person and say no to visit his native place ever.

Is she marrying him on conditions of not staying in Pakistan? If that is the case' date=' it's a big insult for Shoaib and Pakistan. If not, she will be living in Paksitan for short periods from time to time. You just cant marry a person and say no to visit his native place ever.[/quote'] A lot of modern couples live differently when they are staying away from their parents, but adjust their lifestyles for a few weeks every year when they visit their parents or vice versa.

A lot of modern couples live differently when they are staying away from their parents' date=' but adjust their lifestyles for a few weeks every year when they visit their parents or vice versa.[/quote'] It's cool for normal couples, but not so easy for celebrities like Sania and Shoaib. Everything they do will be reported in the media. But I hope there will be no complications of that nature.

Indian media is trying there best to not let this marriage take place' date=' why though?[/quote'] Why in the first place Malik had to marry an unknown woman through phone.He is a creep no doubt about that. BTW I don't care to whom Sania gets married.Hope she wouldn't make a first round exit!

Indian media is trying there best to not let this marriage take place' date=' why though?[/quote'] Indian Media is? which one? Unless you consider the news piece by Bal Osama Thackray to be "The Indian Media"?