Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

nomatter whatever happens sania is going to marry this e-coli laden d-bag. the reason being she's been engaged or linked to too many partners too many times and if this falls through no-body will ever want to marry her. also the mehendi from her last engagement would not have worn off so the time is now.

ok so your Paki media does not sensationalize anything ..
Not like the Indian media .. and you know it.
leave apart Paki media tell me western media does not sensationalize anything and maybe that is the reason paparazzi photographers are everywhere there .. go get a life
Western paparazzi report in tabloids and stuff .. not on the real major news networks like in India. Your analogies are BAD.

If the story about her father proposing Zaheer, Irfan and Yousuf pathan is true, then it is pretty evident that they wanted Sania to marry a Muslim cricketer. Since the 3 mentioned above refused, what other choice did they have? Maybe in other parts of India, people look down upon pakis but from what i read here, the general consensus seems to be that hyderabadi muslims like Pakis. Malik is ready to marry a stranger over the phone, why would he refuse to marry a millionaire tennis star. In the end, whether it is the right choice for Sania or not, it seems like she got what she wanted.
Sania her self said that she met Shoaib in Dubai by herself ... it wasn't an arranged thing.

I dont understand when people across the border complain about Indian media as if they are out there to sabotage Sania's marriage with Shoaib. Indian media is not an organized entity to plan something against someone. Its because of sheer competitiveness among thousands of newspapers, hundreds of websites and hundreds if news channels , everybody wants to report every small issue to catch eyeballs. If they think not to air or publish some stuffs, they just lose their viewer ship. Its shoaib's fault to cheat someone in the first place and then indulging in false allegation and character assassinations which has certainly angered Siddiquis and now they are hell bent on taking revenge. All media is doing is reporting both sides of the story and providing entertainment to viewers.

Shoaib has finally accepted that something (marriage or whatever) did happen except that as reported earlier seems like some cheating was involved by the girl. So, don't fault the media for reporting things as they happen. Without them we will have no clue, not that we need to have a clue in this case. :giggle:

Shoaib & Sania hit out at Ayesha

HYDERABAD: Coming out for the first time together in front of media Sania and Shoaib rejected all allegations regarding Ayesha’s row. The wedding will be on 15th April, Sania confirmed. It’s not good to see my future husband being projected like this, she added. I am here to face and will get my name cleared, allegations against me are baseless and I am cooperating with the police, Shoaib said. Let the court decide, he said, asking Indian media not to speculate. Shoiab asked aggressive Indian journalists to talk to Ayesha and find out who actually is she? Why is she not coming on screen, he questioned? The would-be couple asked Indian media to stay calm and let the court decide right from wrong. Standing beside her future husband Sania reposed full confidence in Shoaib and said she knows the truth. Ayesha’s family doing all this to get cheap fame, they said.