Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

^ That’s why in FIR its not much about Nikah' date=' its more about cheating, fraud, harassment, criminal intimation etc etc…[/quote'] ^^ In this case Malik will come clean from the court very soon, as all these allegations of cheating, fraud, harassment etc. are based only and only Pakistani Nikahnama which is not valid in India.

^^ In this case Malik will come clean from the court very soon' date=' as all these allegations of cheating, fraud, harassment etc. are based only and only Pakistani Nikahnama which is not valid in India.[/quote'] Let’s see now, Malik looks confident enough so there must be some strong base...

In what should be a humiliating embarrasment to any respectable family one sees Sania blushing and glowing at all the attention and limelight she is getting. It's just symptomatic of this attention seeking ***** , who made more news for her controversial statements, rather than 1st round exits. It's also Funny to see Sania Mirza using Inshallah and Mashallah so generously in all her press interactions after the marriage to a Pakistani . Never heard her say Inshallah 1st round se aage jawungi is baar, in all these years as a tennis " star". Maybe thats why it dint happen. LOL. It is best that she and her entire clan migrate to Pakistan for good. INshallah.
who are you to tell some one to leave India?

In what should be a humiliating embarrasment to any respectable family one sees Sania blushing and glowing at all the attention and limelight she is getting. It's just symptomatic of this attention seeking ***** , who made more news for her controversial statements, rather than 1st round exits. It's also Funny to see Sania Mirza using Inshallah and Mashallah so generously in all her press interactions after the marriage to a Pakistani . Never heard her say Inshallah 1st round se aage jawungi is baar, in all these years as a tennis " star". Maybe thats why it dint happen. LOL. It is best that she and her entire clan migrate to Pakistan for good. INshallah.
dude, your posts are funny. :hysterical:
who are you to tell some one to leave India?
he's a patriot. :cantstop:

Everyody and their aunts are milking this story. Now I know who this b**** is... 'Sania bhabhi must stay in Pak' Despite all the drama surrounding the upcoming wedding of Sania Mirza with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, Miss Pakistan Ayesha Gilani is all too eager to welcome Sania ‘bhabhi’ to Pakistan. “Sania bhabhi and Shoaib make a great couple and both are from sports; they suit each other. And I don’t think they are that different culturally, as Shoaib also has some family remaining in India,’’ says the 27-year-old, adding, “Of course, they may not represent the two nations, but at least people can look up to them as a beacon of hope and peace for Pakistan-India relations.’ However, Gilani, who’s studying English and Administration in Washington, is against her ‘bhabhi’ settling in Dubai. “I’d prefer she settle in Karachi, as I think it would be better for Shoaib to be in his homeland. And after marriage, the bride has to live in her husband’s home, and Karachi is his home,’’ she says. The Lahore-born beauty has a word of advice for the groom. “I’d expect him to be a good husband and a great father to her children, and to fulfil all what a happy married life needs. That’s all one wishes for a marriage.’ ’ Asked about her reaction to hardliners in India calling Sania unpatriotic for choosing a Pakistani, she says, “No one can blame love or fate. Calling her unpatriotic is a bit ridiculous; she’s never said that she won’t play for India. These are insecurities that certain extremists have. It’s unfortunate for them to say such things at such a happy occasion.’’ About claims by Hyderabad girl Ayesha Siddiqui that she’s already married to Malik, Ayesha says, “We all are innocent until proven guilty. If Ayesha Siddiqui can come up with proof, she should be given a chance to be heard.’’

Everyody and their aunts are milking this story. Now I know who this b**** is... 'Sania bhabhi must stay in Pak' Despite all the drama surrounding the upcoming wedding of Sania Mirza with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, Miss Pakistan Ayesha Gilani is all too eager to welcome Sania ‘bhabhi’ to Pakistan. “Sania bhabhi and Shoaib make a great couple and both are from sports; they suit each other. And I don’t think they are that different culturally, as Shoaib also has some family remaining in India,’’ says the 27-year-old, adding, “Of course, they may not represent the two nations, but at least people can look up to them as a beacon of hope and peace for Pakistan-India relations.’ However, Gilani, who’s studying English and Administration in Washington, is against her ‘bhabhi’ settling in Dubai. “I’d prefer she settle in Karachi, as I think it would be better for Shoaib to be in his homeland. And after marriage, the bride has to live in her husband’s home, and Karachi is his home,’’ she says. The Lahore-born beauty has a word of advice for the groom. “I’d expect him to be a good husband and a great father to her children, and to fulfil all what a happy married life needs. That’s all one wishes for a marriage.’ ’ Asked about her reaction to hardliners in India calling Sania unpatriotic for choosing a Pakistani, she says, “No one can blame love or fate. Calling her unpatriotic is a bit ridiculous; she’s never said that she won’t play for India. These are insecurities that certain extremists have. It’s unfortunate for them to say such things at such a happy occasion.’’ About claims by Hyderabad girl Ayesha Siddiqui that she’s already married to Malik, Ayesha says, “We all are innocent until proven guilty. If Ayesha Siddiqui can come up with proof, she should be given a chance to be heard.’’
I thought the Miss Pakistans was banned from even coming to Pakistan. No offense but Pakistan just proves itself hypocrite by not accepting any beauty pageant winners saying it is against their culture. At the same time, this girl is an attention seeker as are most of the Miss Pakistan. Anyways here is the so called Miss Pakistan Ayesha Gilani. Maybe Shoaib should marry her instead. :giggle: AYESHA_GILANI.jpg

I thought the Miss Pakistans was banned from even coming to Pakistan. No offense but Pakistan just proves itself hypocrite by not accepting any beauty pageant winners saying it is against their culture. At the same time' date=' this girl is an attention seeker as are most of the Miss Pakistan. Anyways here is the so called Miss Pakistan Ayesha Gilani. [b']Maybe Shoaib should marry her instead. :giggle:
Woh tho rule out kar diya na, Sania ko bhabhi banayi to Shoaib kya hoga?

Meanwhile more masala comes in as Shahi Imam of one of Kolkata's famous Tipu Sultan Mosque issues fatwa against Shoaib Malik.

Kolkata: A fatwa has been issued against Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik by the Shahi Imam of the Tipu Sultan mosque in Kolkata. Tipu Sultan mosque Shahi Imam Maulana Barkati said that a nikahnama was issued only after marriage and that Shoaib was committing a sin and should be socially boycotted for denying his marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui. "Shoaib and Ayesha are married. Nikahnama is issued only after marriage. It is quite evident that Shoaib got married to Ayesha. It is a very sacred relationship. By abandoning it, he is making a joke of Islam. It is a sin and a great crime. He must be socially boycotted in India and Pakistan. He must be given a strict punishment," said the fatwa issued by Maulana Barkati. But the Pakistan cricketer has got some support from his former skipper Rashid Latif who claimed that the woman who Shoaib used to chat online with looked nothing like Ayesha. "Shoaib Malik used to borrow my laptop for chatting with a girl. He showed me a few pictures of her. I can assure you that the girl I saw in pictures is not the one on TV these days," said Latif. Shoaib is scheduled to get married to Indian tennis player Sania Mirza on April 15 in Hyderabad. However, Ayesha and her family has been claiming that Shoaib is married to her and cannot marry Sania.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/fatwa-against-shoaib-for-abandoning-ayesha/112791-3.html

Now Sania's marriage is state celebration in Pakistan :hysterical:

ISLAMABAD: The MNA hailing from Sialkot Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan said Pak Cricketer Shoaib Malik would not be left alone and his marriage with India’s top tennis star Sania Mirza would be celebrated across the country, Geo News reported Tuesday. Addressing a press conference here, she said Shoaib is a voter from her constituency and she has close relation with his family. The federal minister backed the Shoaib-Sania wedding and said Malik would not be left alone on this occasion, adding Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi has been contacted in this connection. Firdous said the media trial of the wedding of Shoaib and Sania is in progress, adding the media should not concentrate only on one aspect in matter relating with Ayesha Siddiqui, claiming to be the wife of Malik. “I will give Population Control Kit to Shoaib and Sania from my ministry,” the federal population minister added.
http://geo.tv/4-6-2010/62463.htm

dude i miss her "attitude" t-shirts.:winky:

Let us see the Charges upon Malik according to Indian LAWS 1)First one if 498 A (harassment) 2) Second is 506 (criminal intimidation) 3) and Third is 420 (cheating) : 498-A (harassment): I don't think 498-A is going to be applied in any way upon Malik. Here is the article upon this: Introduction Chapter XX-A of Indian Penal Code, 1860, refers to ‘cruelty by husband or relatives of husband’ and includes section 498-A. Section 498-A states, that whoever being the husband or relative of the husband of woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punished with the imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and also be liable to fine. Explanation- For the purpose of this section, “cruelty†means- (a) Any wilful conduct which is of such nature as is likely to drive the woman to commit suicide or to cause grave injury or danger to life, limb or health (whether mental or physical) of the woman; or (b) Harassment of the woman where such harassment is with view to coercing her or any person related to her meet any unlawful demand for any person related to her to meet such demand. The section was enacted to combat the menace of dowry deaths. It was introduced in the code by the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 1983 (Act 46 of 1983). By the same Act section 113-A has been added to the Indian Evidence Act to raise presumption regarding abetment of suicide by married woman. The main objective of section 498-A of I.P.C is to protect a woman who is being harassed by her husband or relatives of husband. Read full article here: http://www.legalserviceindia.com/ar...on-498-IPC.html 506 (criminal intimidation) 506. Punishment for criminal intimidation Whoever commits, the offence of criminal intimidation shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both; If threat be to cause death or grievous hurt, etc. and if the threat be to cause death or grievous hurt, or to cause the destruction of any property by fire, or to cause an offence punishable with death or 152[imprisonment for life], or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to seven years, or to impute, unchastity to a woman, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, or with fine, or with both. http://www.indianlawcds.com/Criminalbareacts/IPC_22.htm Malik has been to Hyderabad only occasionally. It would be difficult to prove that he could cause death threats to Siddiquis 420 (cheating) 420. Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine. Hyderabad Police claiming they found enough evidences to sent Malik behind prison for these Charges I am no lawyer. But it is really difficult to digest that Malik could have threatened Siddiqis with Death in dowry or other cases. I find Hyderabad Police to be absolutely not neutral, but they are showing enmity towards Malik. According to Indian Law, Police is not allowed to take the passports too. Why Siddiqis did not registered the Case of KHULA (Right of woman to take Talaq according to Islamic Law) Siddiqis were flowing Crocodile tears all the time that they want Malik only to give Talaq to Aisha. But reality is this they have the full right to case for Khula (right of Muslim woman to take Talaq if husband is not in contact with her for more than 4 months). Nay, they didn't made the case for Khulaa, but they simply made the cases of harassment, criminal intimidation and cheatings etc. This proves to me beyond any doubt that Siddiqis are the corrupt people. Does the witness of Rashid Latif will have any Value in Indian Courts? Rashid Latif (former Pakistani Captian wicket keeper) has openly testified that that fat Lady is not the one whose Photos were received by Malik through Internet at his Laptop. Important question is if witnesses of Rashid Latif and other friends of Malik will have any Value in Indian Courts? Moreover Azharrudin has denied the claims of Siddiqis. Many more people have also denied the claims of Aisha Siddiqi too. Marriage is not Registered (at least not registered in India) It is also an Important Point how Hyderabad's Police could apply the Indian laws of marriage over Malik, while Malik has never registered his marriage in India? I am getting upset at Hyderabad's Police while they don't seem to be neutral. I hope Indian Courts prove themselves to be totally Neutral.

Hyderabad Police claiming they found enough evidences to sent Malik behind prison for these Charges
Where did you get this? They are investigating and if they find any evidence that shoaib is indeed cheating as alleged, they'll decide the future course of action.
Why Siddiqis did not registered the Case of KHULA (Right of woman to take Talaq according to Islamic Law)
I dont know why they haven't done that if there is such law. But point is that doesn't make shoaib innocent. If he is claiming that he was duped, it is his responsibility to come clean on this. Else get ready divorce her in public with good amount of money as 'meher'
Does the witness of Rashid Latif will have any Value in Indian Courts?
Yes, He can! But his media statements do not have any significance. he might be just helping his friend by giving a false statement.
Marriage is not Registered (at least not registered in India)
Marrige registration in India is not mandatory. If one can prove that marriage is solemnized, thats sufficient.