Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

even a p@ki thinks this is a low. :giggle: anyways, as long she is out of India, I am fine with her marrying a P@ki. :finger:
Kyu pehle tumahare ghar mein rah rahi hai? Thackrey ke chele salla forums mein bhi ghoom rahe hai. :hehe:

I simply wonder' date=' absolutly cant believe, realistically speaking how dare Saniz Mirza can do this? If everything is true then definitely she is going to sacrifice a lot many things, for what? only that little Malik.... ch ch ch..[/quote'] abey ghantu they won't live in Pakistan. They will shift to Dubai. And she will continue playing tennis for india.

I say deport all hyderabadis to pak right now! on a more serious note, the girl was harrassed while playing for india. fatwas issued because of short skirts, big boobs, lipstick and nailpolish. maybe a liberal muslim nation like pak will accept her and provide her full support while she pranks around on court.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I say deport all hyderabadis to pak right now! on a more serious note, the girl was harrassed while playing for india. fatwas issued because of short skirts, big boobs, lipstick and nailpolish. maybe a liberal muslim nation like pak will accept her and provide her full support while she pranks around on court.
Alright, so when you say that - what follows must try to be serious.

match made in I don't know where - stupid has destroyed her tennis career
her tennis has gone to shits for a while now. but damn rediff is going ape over the news. pakis signing up under the aliases of 'manoj sharma' etc are going berserk.

abey ghantu they won't live in Pakistan. They will shift to Dubai. And she will continue playing tennis for india.
O mamu! Dubai or Tennis etc are little issues now, she have decided to be property of Malik, thats important...

O mamu! Dubai or Tennis etc are little issues now' date=' she have decided to be property of Malik, thats important...
abe mamu. sania mirza is "going" to "marry" sohaib malik, tu kyu itna khush ho raha hai? teri shaadi toh taliban wali ke saath hi hone wali hai

... ... tu kyu itna khush ho raha hai?... ...
:hysterical: kaheen sey jalnay ki bu aa rahi hey
... teri shaadi toh taliban wali ke saath hi hone wali hai...
wow yar, u know even better than me, thanks tu nay mujay b bata dia :giggle:

O mamu! Dubai or Tennis etc are little issues now' date=' she have decided to [b']be property of Malik, thats important...
Thats what women are considered in your family, property of their husbands? Are these properties rented out also?

:haha: one of my buddies from dubai posted this on facebook sania mirza. buzz off. PIA ki udaan apko apne taliban sasural le jane ke liye taiyaar hai. apse guzarish hai ki chaddi chodkar fullpant and topi chodkar burqa pehenlijiye.

:haha: one of my buddies from dubai posted this on facebook sania mirza. buzz off. PIA ki udaan apko apne taliban sasural le jane ke liye taiyaar hai. apse guzarish hai ki chaddi chodkar fullpant and topi chodkar burqa pehenlijiye.
:hysterical::hysterical: