Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Email being circulated amongst celebrating Pakis says "IPL ne 11 pakis ko reject kiya, Sania ne toh poori India ko reject kar diya" :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Email being circulated amongst celebrating Pakis says "IPL ne 11 pakis ko reject kiya, Sania ne toh poori India ko reject kar diya" :hysterical:
This one is better -
To Indians - ab tum LADKI Waale ho zara Sar Jhuka Ke Baat Karo ab
Straight out of a Star drama :hysterical::hysterical:

lol' date=' i know spelling mistake, luck, their, but its 1am, no brain cells left to use, and also hate the english subject, so pardon me for that!:icflove:[/quote'] Woh sab theek hai yeh pakistan-india ka kya funda hai? Wagah Border rakh le apna nick. :hehe:

Guest DeveGowda

Is Sania really that much Imporatnt person...Its good she goes to pak..i am fed up of Tv channels showing Breaking news Sania entered 2nd round..and after 2 days a small headline Sania crashed out... Also monthly u will get news of sania jumped form 78th position to 95th positon :banghead:

Guest DeveGowda

Pak people only get Useless people from india... May be the next post is a Photo of Afridi with a Donkey .....and headline in DAWN paper Donkey rejected India and ran with sabjida... :banghead: