In the spirit of IPL, I am innovating and creating a new piece of kirkut equipment

Mr. Wicket

I recently got an alert from a friend in the Save the Whales Foundation about a beached whale sighted in Mumbai. Upon doing some research, I just realized it was The Yuviness (TM ludhianvi) that had been mistaken for a whale on land. Then my entrepreneurial spirit kicked in, and I realized the IPL could be the place for a new piece of kirkuting equipment. After all, we've already heard so much about the Mongoose Bat this year. The IPL is THE place for new ideas, bling bling and innovation. (Lalit Modi said so on twitter, I think!) So ... how do I get my new piece of cricketing equipment into IPL III? It's a brand new helmet... with four chin straps for each of the Yuviness' chins. More secure, stronger - Yuvraj will not be losing his helmet the way Pietersen did here. Not with straps for each of the chins he's recently developed. C3NJme7BIhQ Anyone know how to get in touch with Modi, Jayawardene or anyone affiliated with the Kings side? I would dearly love the Prince of Paunchjab to debut my great piece of cricketing equipment this season. If I wait until IPL IV, I may need to fix another two or three straps on for the other chins he may have grown by then. :--D [PS: In b4 brigade starts stalking me again, as he seems to follow my trail each time I'm posting in here.]

I've calmed down a bit from my previously extremist view that anything related to the IPL belonged in the Jokes forum.
good comeback. :hysterical: now you can move this thread to the jokes section. :two_thumbs_up:

yo you good for nothing so and so of EMC use your bluddy pavaars to move the entire freakin IPHell phorum under the jokes phorum ... or else face consequences elsewhere :dance:
I'm gonna sit on my ass and sip chai like any proper Indian bureaucrat. If you don't like it, no mo' of my DVD rips. :aetsch:

Lolz @ the phrase coined by Thal : 'prince of paunchjab' :thumbs_up: that's good competition to the one I wrote last week: Hail the Yuviness- Twenty-Tontiness :laugh:
you guise still dating? If so, 3rd base yet?

Lolz @ the phrase coined by Thal : 'prince of paunchjab' :thumbs_up: that's good competition to the one I wrote last week: Hail the Yuviness- Twenty-Tontiness :laugh:
wicky and finey sitting in a tree... watching IPL shamelessly... :aha: