Dhoni and CSK boys eat food in roadside Himachal Dhaba

ViruRulez

I could not find the news anywhere else. But I saw it in a news channel. The flight from Dharamsala was canceled due to low visibility and so CSK team had to go by road to their next destination. On the highway while traveling, they got hungry and Dhoni stopped the bus by a roadside Dhaba and started eating and the other guys followed. They showed the whole video and people from all areas nearby started coming to the Dhaba to have a glimpse of Dhoni and the CSK team. It was quite funny as the owners of the small roadside Dhaba also seemed surprised to see Dhoni and the CSK team eating at their dhaba. Dhoni and most of the boys were quite bindaas too and did not even take any security in the Dhaba and just went and ate like any normal person. :--D If anybody is watching news then the whole video was shown on P7 news and you can watch it if you want. Dhoni :hatsoff:

The small town upbringing keeps him firmly on the ground. Does not matter how rich he becomes, he will always find it easy to walk into a road side place and take a bite. I wonder however how the foreigners did that. And I wonder how they got into a bus for a long journey without food for the road.

Did they use the toilet in the dhaba as well? Why was that not reported ? They might have as well done that too.
Dont think (m)any road side real dhabas have toilets, the entire surrounding area is an open toilet for the truck drivers,cleaners, occasional cars...

i need to see the video. NOW!!!!
Video or it didn't happen. :nono:
It was shown on P7 news yesterday .... none of the other channels covered it.. maybe the reporters of other channels were not following the team bus :dontknow: ... I searched on google and it seems P7 news have a website but it is quite crap with no video option etc. ... this is the website but could not find anything .. anyway nothing is organized properly in the website and very hard to even search http://www.p7news.com/