Avengers: The film

Sooda

Spiderman and the Avengers on the same screen. My life is complete.
It was not clear about When and how is this going to happen, will it be A Garfield and potentially in the Infinity War films?? But yeah great news, he would have been great for the Captain America: Civil War film dont know if that is possible

It was not clear about When and how is this going to happen' date=' will it be A Garfield and potentially in the Infinity War films?? But yeah great news, he would have been great for the Captain America: Civil War film dont know if that is possible[/quote'] Isn't he a prominent figure in the Civil War arc? I'm guessing he'll probably make an appearance in that. He should be a well settled character by Infinity Wars I think

Worth bumping this thread because the first reviews of Captain America : Civil War are out and they are very positive- The Best marvel film according to Empire. I was reaaallllyyy excited about this for months, even more so now

And, Pionerr, one review was saying this films Spiderman is the best portrayla of him on film yet!!

Incredibly, I posted this thread 6 years ago almost to the day

Edited by Sooda

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Justice League v/s Avengers....

Who would win? I think Hulk can do this to batman!

rOnZU19.gif

JL.... Super man is more than enough i guess. [in AOU Iron man took on Hulk so Batman should not have too many problems]

Edited by bulbul

8 hours ago, bulbul said:

JL.... Super man is more than enough i guess. [in AOU Iron man took on Hulk so Batman should not have too many problems]

Batman can take out any super heroes if he is prepared in advance  for it..