Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

^well too late' date=' should release this year, world is ending.[/quote'] If you are talking about the Mayan prediction, the date they give for the end of the world is December 21st, 2012. So The Bourne Legacy will be released in time for us to watch.

WFH lulz. I should start doing it. PS: You bettah :finger:
Ghanta work .. since morning I have seen one senior's 40 over match between Aus and Eng (played in early 90s), then English domestic T20 qtr final and now Im watching Sri Lanka VS Aus T20 replay & its not even 230 PM yet :popcorn:

The apes are not real. It is all the main character's dream. Suck on it. :finger:
I know that .. I also saw Jon Stewart :finger: Couldnt go to drive in as its raining (mere armaan pe literally pani fir gaya :sniffle:) so saw the movie at home. Its nice ... Its more of a setup for future movies :icflove:

I know that .. I also saw Jon Stewart :finger: Couldnt go to drive in as its raining (mere armaan pe literally pani fir gaya :sniffle:) so saw the movie at home. Its nice ... Its more of a setup for future movies :icflove:
camera print? :sick:

Singham: 2/10 Utter tripe. Ajay Devgan looks so old. In his earlier films his eyes had this fire. He would stare daggers into you with his angry look. Now its all jaded. He looks like a chimp in Singham. Most over hyped movie of the year so far. The only good point of the movie is that the main protagonist of the movie is a villager.

Singham: 2/10 Utter tripe. Ajay Devgan looks so old. In his earlier films his eyes had this fire. He would stare daggers into you with his angry look. Now its all jaded. He looks like a chimp in Singham. Most over hyped movie of the year so far. The only good point of the movie is that the main protagonist of the movie is a villager.
:confused: