Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Scent of a Woman Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a ****in' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here. :two_thumbs_up:

watched dirty picture very good movie 8.5/10 vidya was hot and awsome ,naseer was amazing and imraan was rocking,tusshar nahi bhi hota to chalta,went with my wife and few friends and there wives, while coming out of hall had a fight with few eve teasers smashed there faces and returned home.

:confused: Its been there for 2 weeks already. I saw in PVR. The only warning, 3D glasses of PVR (Bangalore) are a bit bulky and it looks a bit dark, but you get used to it in some time.
huh. It is not here in Portland, yet :hehe: Anyways, I'll be in Bangalore next week. WIll catch it at Forum :D

One of my friends got married recently and shifted to Australia after her marriage. One of her last acts of generosity when single was to gift me her collection of classic Hollywood movies ( on external hard disk and DvD). Talk about a windfall gain. I'm not the types to watch a movie on a computer/laptop. Never do that. I watch stuff only in theatres or rarely, if ever, on TV. But now that I have so many movies, I thought I'll try one out. I'd heard a lot about Schindler's list. So I decided to see it. Saw it for 45 mins. I must say, was totally stumped. :confused: What the hell was happening in the movie? Some random scenes one after the other. And there are so many characters introduced one after the other in the span of 15 mins that you lose track. Ben Kingsley is Jewish, why is he helping Schindler? So many :WTF: moments in the movie. Couldn't bear it anymore. Unless you have an active interest in German history/ world war history, this movie is a strict no no. It requires a lot of background information that you should know, if you want to understand the movie and appreciate it. My rating 2/10
I hope you are not trolling here and talking about Schindler's list only. This is one of the better movie you would ever watch. But I admit to the fact that movie picks up speed or organizes itself a little late and you have to survive initial few minutes.