Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Don 2 .... Neither good, nor bad. Mainly for srk fans Without proper budget when we try to ape Hollywood, the result is more often like that of a b grade or tv movie like the ones Wesley snipes makes but it's not like you cannot see a snipes film for time pass, same for don 2

Watched Don2. Loved it. Pure masala thriller. The action scenes are very well choreographed and executed. SRK has depicted the character well. But the highlight of the movie is Pinky. She looked so hot, it was unbelievable. Right from the first scene. I fell in love with her all over again.

Watched Don2. Loved it. Pure masala thriller. The action scenes are very well choreographed and executed. SRK has depicted the character well. But the highlight of the movie is Pinky. She looked so hot, it was unbelievable. Right from the first scene. I fell in love with her all over again.
:nervous: I have become a bit skeptical after reading this http://www.thehindu.com/arts/cinema/article2744512.ece .. got to choose between watching it in Cinema-hall vs piratebay/DVD.

honestly.. if I am ever able to be part of produciing an animated (digitally rendered) movie - that even one sane reviewer rates 8+.. I would feel like having achieved nirvana.... it might be just me, but even the thought of efforts required to make a realistic animated movies is far too exciting than anything else - as of today.

:nervous: I have become a bit skeptical after reading this http://www.thehindu.com/arts/cinema/article2744512.ece .. got to choose between watching it in Cinema-hall vs piratebay/DVD.
I always make it a point to to watch movies with high production value on the big screen. Don 2 has good production value. Good money was spent in the making. There were expensive scenes of 2-3 seconds that could have been avoided, but have been shot and added for that extra effect. When I say "good thriller", don't compare it with Hollywood thrillers. But it's definitely better than normal Hindi film standards. When I say SRK has depicted the character well, I do not mean he is getting the national award for it. The Don character is all about style and SRK has done well in that. And Pinky is reason enough to watch the film. :love:

I always make it a point to to watch movies with high production value on the big screen. Don 2 has good production value. Good money was spent in the making. There were expensive scenes of 2-3 seconds that could have been avoided, but have been shot and added for that extra effect. When I say "good thriller", don't compare it with Hollywood thrillers. But it's definitely better than normal Hindi film standards. When I say SRK has depicted the character well, I do not mean he is getting the national award for it. The Don character is all about style and SRK has done well in that. And Pinky is reason enough to watch the film. :love:
hmmm..then there is no double thoughts... btw Sherlock Holmes too is releasing this weekend..

I didnt watch the movie. But pinky kaun hai :confused: