Pakistan bans Facebook, Youtube, Wikipedia , Twitter

Sachinism

The muslims are strong minded' date=' they go for 30 days consecutively without food or water(between sunrise and sunset i.e 11:00 am to 3:00 pm) so they certainly have the will power to stay strong. Boycotting these godless sites should be a cakewalk.[/quote']
just ignore these haters man' date=' haters do just that - they hate. they don't realize that even though pakistan has only 5% of facebook users it contributes 47% of its revenue. that is proof enough that pak is one of the fastest growing economies in the whole world.[/quote']
Conversation I had with my paki friend at work. Me - Hey man i left you a message on facebook, did you check it out? Paki Fiend - No dude facebook is banned. Me- I Don't understand, are you boycotting it? Paki Fiend - No. Me- Then? Paki Friend - I just assumed the site won't open for pakistanis Me - Makes sense.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

She is so screwed.
Ladies and Gentlemen!!I give you ' date=' another soon-to-be failed car bomber![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
What is the difference between Facebook and Terrorism? Facebook is banned in Pakistan
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
How Pakistani Taliban Is Like Facebook By Max Fisher on May 19, 2010 11:59am The Pakistani government's relationship with the country's various insurgent groups, sometimes described generally under the broad term "Taliban," is complicated. Pakistan actively fights some, turns a blind eye to others, and is often accused of secretly backing some groups. What's less complicated is the Pakistani government's relationship with Facebook: The social networking site was blocked nationwide on Wednesday because of a single Facebook group that invites users to submit humorous drawing of the prophet Mohammad, a violation of Islamic law. Nitin Pai, a prominent Indian journalist and blogger, takes the opportunity to compare and contrast. * What Facebook Can Learn From Name-Changing Insurgent Groups "Dear Facebook: if the Pakistani govt bans you, you only have to resurface under a new name." * Pakistan Tougher on Facebook Than Terrorist Associates "What's the difference between Facebook and [terrorist-associated group] Jamaat-ud-Dawa? Ans: Facebook is banned in Pakistan." * How Facebook Is Like Pakistani Terror Groups "What's common to Facebook and Lashkar-e-Taiba? Ans: They are both banned in Pakistan, but Pakistanis can still find them if they want to." * 'Good Facebook and Bad Facebook' Indian journalist Sidin Vadukut riffs off the oft-repeated claim that Pakistan can support certain insurgents because there is a "good" Taliban and a "bad" Taliban. He tweets, "Yes but why don't Pakistanis get that there is good Facebook and bad Facebook?" http://www.theatlanticwire.com/features/view/feature/How-Pakistani-Taliban-Is-Like-Facebook-1273
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
34tbm9z.png :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I so knew this woman would be cropped as soon as I saw the full size pic :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
24b0nqb.jpg Those flames look like something out of Pokemon...damn they mean business
Kuch bhi :giggle:
Why don't they ban themselves ?
:cantstop:
they would soon block access to google and here's why: 10ngqir.jpg
Google... lol. With FB, YT and Wiki gone, they surely wouldn't care about google.

That is maybe a similar question that MF Hussain asked us when he drew what he did.
absolutely. what those danish cartoonists did was insulting - drawing a picture of mohammad when there is no historical evidence of how he looked, where as nothing insulting with what mf hussain did - just drew some goddesses without clothes, you have to realize clothes weren't invented back in those days. he just drew as he saw.

absolutely. what those danish cartoonists did was insulting - drawing a picture of mohammad when there is no historical evidence of how he looked' date=' where as nothing insulting with what mf hussain did - just drew some goddesses without clothes, you have to realize clothes weren't invented back in those days. he just drew as he saw.[/quote'] :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Meanwhile some Turkish dude hacked this website: hacked.jpg
:omg: :cheer:
Conversation I had with my paki friend at work. Me - Hey man i left you a message on facebook, did you check it out? Paki Fiend - No dude facebook is banned. Me- I Don't understand, are you boycotting it? Paki Fiend - No. Me- Then? Paki Friend - I just assumed the site won't open for pakistanis Me - Makes sense.
:hysterical:

absolutely. what those danish cartoonists did was insulting - drawing a picture of mohammad when there is no historical evidence of how he looked' date=' where as nothing insulting with what mf hussain did - just drew some goddesses without clothes, you have to realize clothes weren't invented back in those days. he just drew as he saw.[/quote'] Ya. But I doubt he was around to draw as he saw :cantstop:

I had a problem MofoHussain painting Hindu gods new. I don't support this FB page either for the same reason. But the hypocrisy of islamic nations like *****tan is that they welcomed MofoHussain with open arms, but have a problem with cartoons and FB pages doing the same what that Mofo has done to Hindu religion.
There are scores of Indians who support FB freedom over this issue, as you can see on this very thread but protest Hussain's act. Arent they hypocrites?

absolutely. what those danish cartoonists did was insulting - drawing a picture of mohammad when there is no historical evidence of how he looked' date=' where as nothing insulting with what mf hussain did - just drew some goddesses without clothes, you have to realize clothes weren't invented back in those days. he just drew as he saw.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Who hacked Nballa's account? Come on EMC, out with it. Its time we give Nballa honourary citizenship

i fully support the muslims on this issue, and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.
Awesome! :hysterical:

Some of the pics on the site are pretty hateful. I was offended by Hussain's potraits. I feel these cartoons are not warranted either. The group should willingly take down all the grossly hateful cartoons such as the bearded pig.

we had a chapter on the art work of Khajuraoo in our history book' date=' yet we cannot toletate an artist painting on similar themes[/quote'] Nah that's totally different. Go check the "history" of MF's paintings and see what nudity for him means. He painted Hitler in nude because he wanted to convey the "evil". 1+1=?