India A tour of England and Scotland 2010 : Pujara to lead

Chandan

So India A is out of the finals. Anyway, let us look at the positives. Pujara has reasserted that he is in a different class to other batsmen. Mithun has bowled really well with new ball though his lack of taking two wickets in first spell wirries me. But we can still groom him. I'd have loved if he had played the FC matches. Other than these two, I can't find other positives.
I am really disappointed with dhawan,he was the top scorer in the u19 world cup in which raina ,dk,uthappa were his teammates ,although other three have shown their class but he has not shown that much growth,may be he is just not that good
I am really disappointed with dhawan' date='he was the top scorer in the u19 world cup in which raina ,dk,uthappa were his teammates ,although other three have shown their class but he has not shown that much growth,may be he is just not that good[/quote'] True, but I think he has been slightly unlucky not to feature in limited overs cricket at all, especially given his brilliant fielding.

Rahane couldn't keep up the pace set by the openers and is dismissed after scoring 29 runs. India 153/2 in 25. Actually going steady even at 5.8-6.0/over with wickets in hand will serve good for having a final onslaught. Losing wickets so early in chase won't serve any purpose.