WC Round of 16 Germany v England, 27th June 2010

Chalks

this german team is crazy. they weren't this good in the league stages (except against aus) and are playing like a monster here. may be it has to do with english defense? and how stupid does FIFA have to be to not even be able to determine obvious goals?

^ you probably havent seen him play for ManU. The fascination stems from there.
nope I didn't , but what I feel is this EPL and IPL are same, the good performances there doesn't necessarily means you are good player at international level. to me that guy looks fat slow without much skill compared to what I have seen in Messi who looks so skillful .

Go to BBC forum now it has become whinefest. One English rant: Everything that happens in the present has a direct relationship with what shall happen in the future. Lampards goal stands, and we go back to the middle for a kick off. The Germans are shell shocked, the English are on a high, and England are now on even terms on the score sheet. From there, everything is an unknown. England came out 2-1 down in the second half and had to attack. Why? because of the ridiculous fact that no official could see what everyone else in the stadium could see. (a ball 2 yards over the goal line) As sure as night will turn into day, when you attack you are vulnerable to a counter attack. The point here is that if we had been at 2-2, we would not have over committed players. Nobody will ever know what would have happened from that point, because history will show that it was tragically taken out of our hands.