:WTF:

EnterTheVoid

Terrencemudau: wow.....which tribe? Sree_India: Lol, no tribe
This line of your remind me of my drive through Montana I was driving through Montana -- coming back from GNP I decided to cut across the state using State Roads (and not Freeways). So we stopped at a Gas Station in a small village. Full of American Indians. I saw an oldish man (in his 50s probably ) wiping the floor near the pumps. I got down filling in. This man strikes a conversation with me -- "WHere are you from?". When people ask me that question -- I kind of freak out -- not sure if they are referring to my skin color and want to know which country I am from or where in the US I am from? I say "MI" (which is where i used to live then). Next Question -- "Which Tribe do you belong to?" I am stunned -- "Excuse Me !" I realize immediately -- he is assuming. I am an American Indian. I go "Oh No No -- I am not from here -- I am from India in the other continent -- in the East" He still did not get what I said -- and says - "I belong to so and so tribe (he told me some name of a tribe" But there another even Older Lady (American Indian) - who heard this conversation and knew what I was talking about -- goes -- "Oh so you are from across the seven seas". I go -- "Yes Yes !"