The Zaid hamid ( Spastic ) thread

Desi Cartman

Damn... I can't find one of his video where he was giving "insider information" as to how Pakistan made the nuclear bomb. He was saying something along the lines of "Pakistani Scientists were close to making the nuclear bomb... but they were having some problems with some of the formuales... Meanwhile Americans sent a dossier about nuclear bomb and asked us whether we did this. We, as in Pakistanis kept the dossier for verification purposes, copied the formuales from the dossier and returned it saying - we have not done anything like this. This way pakistani scientist were able to complete the nuclear bomb..." I couldn't help but :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: for hours....

Damn... I can't find one of his video where he was giving "insider information" as to how Pakistan made the nuclear bomb. He was saying something along the lines of "Pakistani Scientists were close to making the nuclear bomb... but they were having some problems with some of the formuales... Meanwhile Americans sent a dossier about nuclear bomb and asked us whether we did this. We, as in Pakistanis kept the dossier for verification purposes, copied the formuales from the dossier and returned it saying - we have not done anything like this. This way pakistani scientist were able to complete the nuclear bomb..." I couldn't help but :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: for hours....
You serious :woot: ...

:hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: on another one he said somthing like we should tell america that we will not support your troops in afghanistan and that there supply lines will be cut off another one he said that india should be renamed pakistan and the flag should be the pakistani flag and it would be radio pakistan new delhi:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Another one: 362ORZhXJyg Girl: Aaj kuch aisa bata de ke mere tan man mein khalbali mach jaaye ZH: teri phuphi ka kal intekaal hua hai .... machi khalbali? :hysterical::hysterical:
OMG!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

OMG!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Hahahaha that is hilarious. :hysterical: I have to say Pakistanis have a lovely sense of humour(and I dont mean sarcasm here), I can not see this show happening in India. Also for all the idiocy that one sees on Pakistan channel, including Zaid Hamid, I have always liked the fact that their shows are predominantly Urdu/Hindi/Hindustani and not English based.

Hahahaha that is hilarious. :hysterical: I have to say Pakistanis have a lovely sense of humour(and I dont mean sarcasm here), I can not see this show happening in India. Also for all the idiocy that one sees on Pakistan channel, including Zaid Hamid, I have always liked the fact that their shows are predominantly Urdu/Hindi/Hindustani and not English based.
I find their shows funny for the first 15 mins but then kutti ke bachay & teri phupi darzi ke saath bhag gayi type of jokes just look like insults .. their comedy is only about insulting others ..

I find their shows funny for the first 15 mins but then kutti ke bachay & teri phupi darzi ke saath bhag gayi type of jokes just look like insults .. their comedy is only about insulting others ..
I agree, I find Pak humor a little too aggressive to my liking. The humor is very good but the insults are very low class and of bad taste.

This one tops all YouTube- A Porky on moon?? Zaid hamid If desired, Pakistanis can be on the moon in 5 years and Pakistan will be the superpower of the world :omg:
He is a bit touched in the head. What he meant by "pakistani chaand pe honge" was that 5 years from now pakistanis would be stomping on their national flag, and since they have the moon on their flag they'll all be on it.