The Zaid hamid ( Spastic ) thread

Desi Cartman

Found this on another Forum.... And credit to the original poster over there. But this is seriously funny here 4t1QTriJ4EU
Somehow that 'faarmoola' thing reminded me of the following scene. It seems so much like some ISI meeting .. a Mumbai (26/11) location for weapons is mentioned .. there's suicidal maniacs present .. there's a chinese tool as well .. and finally Mugambo mentions the most important 'faarmoola' .. was Mugambo playing Lt. General Hamid Gul :nervous: Or i've been watching too many of these videos :(( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWS40XEePEE]YouTube- Mogambo Khush Hua ![/ame]

Found this on another Forum.... And credit to the original poster over there. But this is seriously funny here 4t1QTriJ4EU
Dada_rocks had posted the full video in this thread long time back: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=535258&postcount=22 3A-6d_UD040&feature=player_embedded 6:25 onwards is the bit about copying "phaarmulas". Log raath ko sothe the aur khwab mein equations aati thi !

Zaid Hamid must have taken classes from A.A.K Niazi...the commander of the pakistani forces that surrendered in 1971 and also the author of the greatest comedy book of all time..the Betrayal of East Pakistan one of the golden quotes from A.A.K Niazi "I would capture Agartala and a big chunk of Assam, and develop multiple thrusts into Indian Bengal. We would cripple the economy of Calcutta by blowing up bridges and sinking boats and ships in Hooghly River and create panic amongst the civilians. One air raid on Calcutta would set a sea of humanity in motion to get out of Calcutta" and more of his plans According to Pakistani author, Akbar S. Ahmed, he had even hatched a far-fetched plan to "cross into India and march up the Ganges and capture Delhi and thus link up with Pakistan."[4] This he called the "Niazi corridor theory" explaining "It was a corridor that the Quaid-e-Azam demanded and I will obtain it by force of arms". needless to say , how a mad delusional idiot like that was ever appointed the commander in chief is beyond me :hehe: , but then if they had leaders like Bhutto , Zardari , Nawaz Sharif etc etc etc....I'd believe anything about paki's stupidity :hehe: :hysterical: *insert appropriate smiley's*

Dada_rocks had posted the full video in this thread long time back: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=535258&postcount=22 3A-6d_UD040&feature=player_embedded 6:25 onwards is the bit about copying "phaarmulas". Log raath ko sothe the aur khwab mein equations aati thi !
Apologies to D_R and thank you for pointing it out. Did not check all the videos before posting that.

OMG. How did I miss this guy. Is he for real or is it some sort of comedy program in Pakistan?
He is on of those Pakistanis who live in Fantasy land and will die in Reality, but someone's gotta give entertainment to that ****.hole public

In one of the videos' date=' he claimed to a talk show host that Pakistan will be in the top 5 nations of the world in the next 5 years. The host kept a straight face, didn't even snicker.[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha: HIs being saying the same thing for the last 2-3 years.