Enthiran/Robot

SachDan

tex - Haven't u seen Andha Kanoon, HUM?
Rajiv, a lot of actors act in languages they don't know how to speak. They just have to lip sync and read from the script after understanding the situation to get the right facial expressions. While dubbing they just read off the script, transcribed in a different language.

I saw Hum and thought it was dubbed by someone else....I was also surprised to see Asin speak hindi ....didn't Trisha just debut in bollywood with someone?
In Akshay Kumar's 'khatta meetha' ( remake of one of the biggest hits in malayalam, 'vellanakulude naadu') directed by copycat Priyadarshan.

In Akshay Kumar's 'khatta meetha' ( remake of one of the biggest hits in malayalam' date=' 'vellanakulude naadu') directed by copycat Priyadarshan.[/quote'] Was a ***ed up movie. Maybe lost in translation ? :giggle:

I saw Hum and thought it was dubbed by someone else....I was also surprised to see Asin speak hindi ....didn't Trisha just debut in bollywood with someone?
Rajnikanth has acted in a quite a few Hindi movies and obviously can speak good Hindi. In fact he has done more tha 25 Hindi movies. Never really got much success though.

slightly OT ...but has anyone watched naan kadavul ? a must watch imo , but not every one might like it .some brilliant acting . its based on Aghoris & they have covered beggars racket etc . I read a lot of women left the threatres half way . [ame=

- Naan Kadavul - Bala Movie - High Quality - Official Trailer[/ame]

slightly OT ...but has anyone watched naan kadavul ? a must watch imo , but not every one might like it .some brilliant acting . its based on Aghoris & they have covered beggars racket etc . I read a lot of women left the threatres half way .
I haven't seen the movie, but there is a very good song from that movie, the scenes are a little disturbing, but the song is top class. It is in tamil. xC3t9jUEB14&feature=related