52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Guest Hiten.
I am MalikBrother' date=' but Pakistani supporter. Currently living in Canada. Big Fan of Misbah. I may sound so selfish, but true, that Pakistan Final match is what brought me back. I already have lost hope on Pakistan, but proved me wrong again.[/quote'] Welcome and enjoy your stay (short one) :P j/k :D :two_thumbs_up:

I am MalikBrother' date=' but Pakistani supporter. Currently living in Canada. Big Fan of Misbah. I may sound so selfish, but true, that Pakistan Final match is what brought me back. I already have lost hope on Pakistan, but proved me wrong again.[/quote'] salaam alaikum :two_thumbs_up:

I am MalikBrother' date=' but Pakistani supporter. Currently living in Canada. Big Fan of Misbah. I may sound so selfish, but true, that Pakistan Final match is what brought me back. I already have lost hope on Pakistan, but proved me wrong again.[/quote'] welcome but hey! dont have hopes on pakistan for upcoming asia cup cuz u will have sleepless nights soon!

Welcome and enjoy your stay (short one) :P j/k :D :two_thumbs_up:
Looking forward to see that...Don't forget if Karan Arjun can reborn, so can I. (means another ID) :haha: Anyways, Thank for welcoming :--D
salaam alaikum :two_thumbs_up:
Walekum Salaaam ! :)
Namaskaar Malik .....hope u enjoy ur stay. Hari Om :)
Same to You ! :--D
welcome but hey! dont have hopes on pakistan for upcoming asia cup cuz u will have sleepless nights soon!
Pakistan will crush you real hard. No matter if you throw cops at Akhtar and Asif, and then transfer Terrorist from India to Pakistan to bomb, force ICC to ban ICL, and no matter how much you try to defame Pakistan....You guys play with cricket ball, but we play with bomb Muahahahaha :--D Pakistan will come strong hard Muahahahahaha ! :--D Pakistan Jeetega Jeetega Pakistan ! :dance: Anyways, thank for welcome :two_thumbs_up:

if i was 36' date=' i would be looking to move into a retirement home... now someone had riya a box of kleenex for either she is crying or she has a ruddy tough constitution.[/quote'] That was an introduction ,to make people understand what i am and where i am coming from .Why i metioned my age because i find too many kids here . U can move to ur retirement home when u r 36 ,look like u r ageing too fast .

hola...i'm new.... i m indian born in usa but a huge indian cricket fan. I have been part of bangladeshi, pakistani forums ...and now finally found an indian one! P.s. i'm not old at all, I just started by medical college P.P.S. Recently got banned from pakistani forum...don't know why.... ppl are extremely close minded there. Also a member of Banglacricket

Hey tex1des, the US needs more people like you man. The univ. where I am at, there are very few (almost 0) Indian-Americans who play cricket. The cricket fraternity is mostly Pakistani-Americans and Indians who come here for grad studies from India. I mean we go along fine, but then it will be even more fun otherwise.

hola...i'm new.... i m indian born in usa but a huge indian cricket fan. I have been part of bangladeshi, pakistani forums ...and now finally found an indian one! P.s. i'm not old at all, I just started by medical college
A warm welcome to these pages, tex1des. There are a couple of doctors here, not as young as you, rather, more in the mould of old fogeys who have to pop the occasional Aricept to keep going down the stairs with their callipers, so we should all get along nice and cheerily.
That was an introduction ,to make people understand what i am and where i am coming from .Why i metioned my age because i find too many kids here . U can move to ur retirement home when u r 36 ,look like u r ageing too fast
Good comeback, Riya! That should put that young whippersnapper back where he belongs.

Hey tex1des' date=' the US needs more people like you man. The univ. where I am at, there are very few (almost 0) Indian-Americans who play cricket. The cricket fraternity is mostly Pakistani-Americans and Indians who come here for grad studies from India. I mean we go along fine, but then it will be even more fun otherwise.[/quote'] ya I know! I graduated from Univ of Tx austin....and there were ton of desis interested in cricket. We used to stay up all night to watch ...world cup matches LIVE in one of the big lecture halls. We even formed a cricket club named LCC -- longhorn cricket council....for local/county matches/competition.