There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now

King

I'm not sure if you guys remember but I brought this up few months ago. The dogs in Bangalore and Mysore were killing kids for food. There were plenty of dog attacks in India I was told and guess what recently the number of dog attacks in controlled environment like in NZ has seen upsurge of dog attacks. I hadn't heard of so many dog attacks in my life time in NZ. In the last couple of months or so the dog attack has hit the headlines very regularly. Check out http://www.stuff.co.nz/4042232a11.html I feel this could be a global phenomenal and needs further investigation around the world. I have emailed the authorities to conduct a detailed investigation into this episode as I think it could be due to global change or something. I could be wrong and it could just be my haunch. Are there any reports of frequent dog attacks in the place you live?

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now It's just the natural instincts ... The moment they form a compatible pack......they hunt. The solution is to keep them from forming packs ....and breaking the pack where ever it is formed.

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now Not in NZ though, they are not roaming around free. Every dog needs to have a collar and they are under leash usually. Some of the dogs have attacked the owner. I'll take you didn't read the report in the link above :hic:

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now fack hmmm need to be more careful now..The damn dog that attacked Hayden How the hell ddid he let him break free should have gone after Hayden Oh wait Damn Hayden is too big for the poor dog :flux:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now

Not in NZ though, they are not roaming around free. Every dog needs to have a collar and they are under leash usually. Some of the dogs have attacked the owner. I'll take you didn't read the report in the link above
That's radhike for u.. madam stop treating every topic as a query of a fourth grader.. reading doesn't hurt u know :lmao:

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now Don't know why so much hatred for dogs There is nothing wrong with dogs around the world. There have always been some bitings by dogs, even the pet ones although very rarely. Pitbulls are usually aggressive, it's the owners fault for not taking enough precautions to prevent incidents like that.

look @ this dog.. this dog is known to be the biggest dog.. one on the right.. worlds_biggest_dog_sm.jpg how can u freakin keep it as a pet..
WTF !!!! u gotto b kiddin me... tht cant be a dog... i mean , no way !!!!

Guest dada_rocks

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now what's good about dogs anyway... i hate it whenver I bump into people strolling along with dogs on walking trails...

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now The dogs in Bangalore and Mysore were killing kids for food. There were plenty of dog attacks in India I was told My post was in response to this. :shrug: I like dogs and cats...even stray ones....but when they start endangering humans ...then one has to sort the problem. Besides just like humans,dogs are of different kinds.Some are good and friendly while pthers are nasty and mean while someothers may just be indifferent to humans.Wehave to make sure that the innocent are not victimised for the faults of the nasty mean ones. This is for the Indian condition...(i still haven't checked the link :shhh: )

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now Don't think there is any shelter or agency like SPCA in India to take care of stray or abandoned dogs. DR, there are many many good things about dogs.

Guest dada_rocks

Don't think there is any shelter or agency like SPCA in India to take care of stray or abandoned dogs. DR, there are many many good things about dogs.
han ak to hamen bhi pata hai wo wafaadari ka sabak sikhate hain.. given ravi's claim they have started biting thier own masters so even this one is on shaky ground...... mujhe to baiya kutton se bahut dar lagta hai.. I am not advocating their extermination though..

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now How many dog owners there are, and how many got bitten? More parents probably get killed by their kids. And we don't even know how exactly those dogs were treated by their owners :lol:

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now I don't think you guys read the link that was posted in the first post. I'm saying the number of attacks in the last couple of months or three has gone upwards. I've observed this not just in NZ but also in India. I was not looking for answers as to why they get agitated or anything. All I wanted was to know is if the dog attacks have gone up in the recent months else where too.

look @ this dog.. this dog is known to be the biggest dog.. one on the right.. worlds_biggest_dog_sm.jpg how can u freakin keep it as a pet..
WTF !!!! u gotto b kiddin me... tht cant be a dog... i mean , no way !!!!
Geez, that's a freakin big dog. That can have that fella for breakfast and still feel unfed. :shrug: