There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now

King

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now (finally read it :lol: ) Could be because of lack of doggy love... :hic: One of my uncle had an albino rabbit...in a flat in Delhi. This rabbit would eat at the table with the rest of the family ...Even eggs and chicken ... By the time the rabbit was 3-4 years old it was huge(as compared to others )and pretty agressive .It would chase away strangers and people would ask...khargosh band hai na? before entering the house :lmao: :lmao: Then it started biting people ...when they took him to a vet ...he told them he needs a mate(the rabbit ...not the vet :hic: ). They sent him to an animal shelter for sometime but they also threw him out because he was a bully and terrorised the other rabbits.Finally they had to get the poor bunny"fixed".He stopped humping objects but stayed pretty agressive (even after turning pure veg :hic: ). Went on to live for 12-13 years and when he died ....so many people came to see him.....almost like he was a star.

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now A few days back we had a kitten coming to our house ....(wild one) and the kitten would drink tea with me....in a spoon.(poor kitten has been missing for some time now :roll: 0

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now

A few days back we had a kitten coming to our house ....(wild one) and the kitten would drink tea with me....in a spoon.(poor kitten has been missing for some time now :roll: 0
tell me u r joking.. unknown kitten? wild one? drinking tea with you? in a spoon? :lmao: :lmao:

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now its shocking not funny.. how can u let a kitten drink same tea which u drinking... kitten goes various places.. dont want to say.. but it runz on streetz, hide and run over garbage, basically all these street kittenz and all are dirty..... and still......

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now The Guinness Records website currently lists "Big Boss", a Yorkshire Terrier, as the smallest dog in the world. Big Boss was listed at 11.94cm (4.7in) tall when guardian Dr. Chai Khanchanakom from Thailand registered the toy dog with Guinness. Above: Big Boss has a small drinking problem. (Photo: Guinness World Records) tinydog.jpg

Re: There's something wrong with dogs around the world right now

look @ this dog.. this dog is known to be the biggest dog.. one on the right.. worlds_biggest_dog_sm.jpg how can u freakin keep it as a pet..
WTF !!!! u gotto b kiddin me... tht cant be a dog... i mean , no way !!!!
Geez, that's a freakin big dog. That can have that fella for breakfast and still feel unfed. :shrug:
Imagine how much this dog eats :huh: God damn! :doh:

ellie2PA0304_468x390.jpg The dog went for the girl as she went to stroke it. It presumably had no history of violence, which would indicate this might happen. When the dog was pulled from the girl, her lip came off. The owner was crying and muttering 'I cant believe this has happened' and hugging the dog knowing it was gonna be killed by the police, but put up no struggle This isnt the first time it has happened in the UK - but how does one cope with the idea that a girl's life will be forever ruined - whilst also considering the animal a member of your family who you love

The dog went for the girl as she went to stroke it. It presumably had no history of violence, which would indicate this might happen. When the dog was pulled from the girl, her lip came off. The owner was crying and muttering 'I cant believe this has happened' and hugging the dog knowing it was gonna be killed by the police, but put up no struggle This isnt the first time it has happened in the UK - but how does one cope with the idea that a girl's life will be forever ruined - whilst also considering the animal a member of your family who you love
sadly the girl's life will be forever scarred by this incident.... i dont thnk as time passes bye that memory will still be therethe only way of coping with it wud be thru counselling i guess. feel sad for the owner of the dog as well