'CSK captain' Dhoni proved he is a poor captain...again !!

SachDan

I am extremely puzzled by Dhoni sometimes .. he nearly won the losing game with his captaincy and then lost it in the super over with his captaincy .. the same applies to a lot of his decisions for India too I am still trying to find some logic on why Ashwin would have been given the super over .. I dont see one single reason for doing so though I find many reasons why he should not have been given the super over

He has officially lost it,controlled the whole match beautifully and in super over had a maasive brain fart and bowled ashwin ahead of murali and bollinger and also ashwin on whom he doesnt seem to have any confidence while playing intl matches(ashwin always sits out) and in such crunch situation he bowls him,as i said he has lost it

Every time I see a spinner going on to bowl in super over' date=' I think of Mendis getting hammered by Pathan :P[/quote'] murali also was unable to defend this year in ipl against punjab,so its criminal to go with spinners in super over but Dhoni wanted Victoria to win thats the only reason of him bowling ashwin