Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

Doubt my intentions all you like. I knew none of my explanations would satisfy you guys so I'd rather take the path out from this thread. @yoda Same can be said about your intentions for Pakistan :winky: So basically we're on the same grounds eh? As long as there isn't any more killings in India ( we all know who the victims were gonna be), I'm perfectly fine by the judgment. My concern is based on the global brotherhood concept of Muslims. But then Indian Muslims is a special case because my relatives lives there are at stake as well.
abey bina pende ke lotay. Jab indian muslims ko problem nahi hai toh teri ***** mein mirchi kyu lag rahi hai? I know its hard for you Pakodis to see muslims and hindus living peacefully in India. You are showing as if you care about indian muslims but deep inside you Pakodis wants to see drama and riots here in India over this issue. Don't you? Sorry to disappoint you. :(( Now go back and watch "PCB ka jalwaa aur fixing ka halwaa" with Ijaz Butt. :finger:

its all about Muslim brotherhood , death to all non-believers ..brainwashed lowlives!!!

Literature proof, oh certainly yes, from the days of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Accounts from various sources etc etc Can the same be said about my query? Can you give literature proof or even a reference from the days when the Babri Mosque was built? I believe the very first concerns were raised 200 years later.:hmmm:
So basically a man reads the story of moses which happened 2100 years before he was born and claims the same thing, four other guys quote him and its called litererary prrof. Whereas in the Ramayana which is 1000s of years old, the birth place of Rama is mentioned as Ayodhya and thats not enough. Wattay logic!!

The big irony here is that the super green dump has a long thread running on the very same topic with pretty much the same points being made .... We truly are a gutless bunch of hypocrites who will give lamba chauda bhashan on secularism and liberalism but when it comes to show time sabko julaab hota hai .... Only in India :hail: BTW I was very happy to see a swamyji(I forget his name) absolutely pwn the host on Timesnow and Janab Shahabuddin on some pointed questions that too in Parishudh Hindi while the host was firing away in English. None of the others had the guts to get into any sort of pointed Q & A. :hail:
Don't care what they do or don't do at that place. If you have any issues with that site go there and deal with it, don't bring it here.

@yoda Same can be said about your intentions for Pakistan :winky: So basically we're on the same grounds eh?
Ofc, but I don't go around poking my nose on Court Verdicts in your country do I? PS: Do you even have courts? :hehe: PPS: The muslims in India are safer than those in Pakistan :giggle:

Ofc, but I don't go around poking my nose on Court Verdicts in your country do I? PS: Do you even have courts? :hehe: PPS: The muslims in India are safer than those in Pakistan :giggle:
Course they do, didn you see their verdict on Zardari a few days bays... The court said "reopen corruption charges against zardari" and the govt swiftly replied "nah, not happening"... End of case, end of court... :hysterical:

abey bina pende ke lotay. Jab indian muslims ko problem nahi hai toh teri ***** mein mirchi kyu lag rahi hai? I know its hard for you Pakodis to see muslims and hindus living peacefully in India. You are showing as if you care about indian muslims but deep inside you Pakodis wants to see drama and riots here in India over this issue. Don't you? Sorry to disappoint you. :(( Now go back and watch "PCB ka jalwaa aur fixing ka halwaa" with Ijaz Butt. :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Iam talking about issues with this site ... I realize that you are not a mod of the green dump . And inb4 Iam asked to relocate to the green dump :--D PS : I Dont really expect you to have a logical answer based on facts and realities. You wouldnt realize what hypocrysy and pseudo-secularism is even if it came and gave you a sloppy pappi. Even if you did there is not much you could do about it. Take it easy and I have nothing against you or any other mods. I am like this wonly :((
We've discussed this many times and you know what should and should not be discussed. You know what religious discussion usually leads to. You may not feel, but moderation on here is pretty lenient. You need to respect the wishes of site founders/owners

Course they do' date=' didn you see their verdict on Zardari a few days bays... The court said "reopen corruption charges against zardari" and the govt swiftly replied "nah, not happening"... End of case, end of court... :hysterical:[/quote'] :giggle: PN posting outside of the health care bill thread :woot:

We've discussed this many times and you know what should and should not be discussed. You know what religious discussion usually leads to. You may not feel, but moderation on here is pretty lenient. You need to respect the wishes of site founders/owners
Pj, this hole issue revolves around religion, and therefore religion will obviously have be discussed in some way. As expressed by many already on this thread, the judiciary has made a judgement which befits a secular nation, any other decision would have caused a fair greater negative reaction. There is no harm in discussing religion, and it only becomes unamicable when you get prats like pak fan who start trolling, and therefore others have no choice but to correct these sorts of idiots by telling them the harsh realities of his country and faith.

The issue is already in Supremem court now. So everybody has to wait for the Judicial process to be over. I hope BJP and other Right-Wing parties and stake holders show little bit of humility and not go on proclaiming to make "Grand Temple". What do you mean by "Grand Temple"? A temple is a temple. I hope both Hindus and Muslims should take this opportunity to get over the past events and make a new begining and work together in building Temple and Mosque, side by side, like we have in Kanchipuram. I'm kinda dissappointed by the way BJP went about after the verdict. If i would've been a BJP leader, I would've said that we will make a Ram Temple and will also help in building a Mosque as a token of goodwill gesture to Muslim brothers.

Pj, this hole issue revolves around religion, and therefore religion will obviously have be discussed in some way. As expressed by many already on this thread, the judiciary has made a judgement which befits a secular nation, any other decision would have caused a fair greater negative reaction. There is no harm in discussing religion, and it only becomes unamicable when you get prats like pak fan who start trolling, and therefore others have no choice but to correct these sorts of idiots by telling them the harsh realities of his country and faith.
This is what I said
Please take this thread away from the credibility of religions or it will be locked very quickly
If you feel a discussion on the credibility of religions will remain civil, you believe that, but I've seen it many, many times and it very quickly gets out of hand. No offence to anyone, but religious people are extremely sensitive and when you start questioning or asking awkward questions about their beliefs they become enraged.

This is what I said If you feel a discussion on the credibility of religions will remain civil, you believe that, but I've seen it many, many times and it very quickly gets out of hand. No offence to anyone, but religious people are extremely sensitive and when you start questioning or asking awkward questions about their beliefs they become enraged.
The thread only turned towards the credibility of religion after that retard I have already mentioned had made his post. I agree, we should avoid discussions on credibility of religon, but discussion on religion itself should not be stopped as long as it remains civil.

Ram has taken refuge in masjid and Allah has taken asylum in mandir. Let us stop religious wars now atleast. The infallibles have finally given its verdicts to Gods.

I'm kinda dissappointed by the way BJP went about after the verdict. If i would've been a BJP leader, I would've said that we will make a Ram Temple and will also help in building a Mosque as a token of goodwill gesture to Muslim brothers.
Well BJP do not have to worry about Mosque for sure. There are lallus, punjus, paswans and Congress...apart from govt funding to build a Mosque. Once congress learns a lesson of humility, parties like BJP could follow suit.

I'm kinda dissappointed by the way BJP went about after the verdict. If i would've been a BJP leader' date=' I would've said that we will make a Ram Temple and will also help in building a Mosque as a token of goodwill gesture to Muslim brothers.[/quote'] Oh well, the BJP's slogan "Justice for all, appeasement for none" is actually = Justice for majority and whatever!