Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

May I give one ridiculous reason behind this decision, it’s because the judiciary bench, if I am not wrong was consist of 2 Hindu judges and 1 Muslim, so 2 parts of land given to Hindus and 1 to Muslims :giggle:

May I give one ridiculous reason behind this decision' date=' it’s because the judiciary bench, if I am not wrong was consist of 2 Hindu judges and 1 Muslim, so 2 parts of land given to Hindus and 1 to Muslims :giggle:[/quote'] There is an interesting aspect as to how each judge sees the issue: http://www.ndtv.com/news/photos/album-details.php?id=8289&Album=PHOTO_GALLERY&AlbumTitle=Ayodhya+Verdict%3A+How+the+judges+ruled Each of them does not question the religious beliefs of the hindu community and is fine with the view that it is the birthplace of Ram. Justice Khan is of the opinion that a temple was not demolished to build the masjid while Justice Sharma does not consider the disputed structure as a masjid. Justice Agarwal seems to be the centrist with Justice Khan & Sharma (more so) having some sort of an inclination towards their religious beliefs. Coincidence ?

The big irony here is that the super green dump has a long thread running on the very same topic with pretty much the same points being made .... We truly are a gutless bunch of hypocrites who will give lamba chauda bhashan on secularism and liberalism but when it comes to show time sabko julaab hota hai .... Only in India :hail: BTW I was very happy to see a swamyji(I forget his name) absolutely pwn the host on Timesnow and Janab Shahabuddin on some pointed questions that too in Parishudh Hindi while the host was firing away in English. None of the others had the guts to get into any sort of pointed Q & A. :hail:
We don't have to mirror them. With the IQ on their board, they can be unarmed and still be very dangerous. Personally, I love the fact that they are so utterly interested in our affairs inspite of their country going down the drain. I don't want this board to mirror them. MODS:-I would like you to provide some warning before closing the threads

I am still struggling to understand why Pak. is so interested in the issue. I guess it is the eternal battle post partition as to who was right and who is better off. Considering Pak. to be a borderline failed state, I would say the answer is pretty clear.
Islam first .... Country 2nd ..

I am very disappointed by the reaction of the muslims. This was greatest opportunity to show that they are Indians first, religion second. Again, they missed it. They are willing to go dirty and go through the whole long way of the supreme court. Now this will of course, will prompt a respond by the other community as they will also go against them through the long journey. Had the muslims accepted, I am sure no one would have appealed and this case would have been closed. These muslims want 100% of land where it is just the mosque, while I would say hindus are very happy even having 1/3 of the land for the temple in which they will be reluctantly accepting a masjid nearby a temple just like every other temple in India. This tells you something. I find it strange that if any decision goes to any other community whether 1% or 33%, it is regarded as Hindu conspiracy while any favor for Muslims is regarded as long time justice. I really cannot think of ANY society or place where they have leaned to coexist peacefully with another community instead they are always fighting for their rights over any communities. It is only in India where a person destroys something illegal and the government to maintain peace will give 1/3 of land legally to them.

The joke of the day;

Protests in Pakistan after Ayodhya judgement Islamabad: After the Allahabad High Court gave its judgement in the Ayodhya case on Thursday, sporadic protests were reported from some Pakistani cities as Religious Affairs Minister Hamid Saeed Kazmi claimed the ruling favoured the Hindu community. A traders' union organised a protest in the central city of Multan against the judgement to split the disputed site between Hindus and Muslims. The members of the union shouted slogans against the court's ruling. The Sunni Tehrik organised a protest at Hyder Chowk in the southern city of Hyderabad. Dozens of protesters shouted slogans and burnt tyres. Members of the Sunni Tehrik rejected the court's verdict, saying it went against the wishes of Muslims. They said they would organise more protests if the Pakistan government accepts the court's ruling. They also called on the government to sever diplomatic and economic ties with India. At both Multan and Hyderabad, the protestors burnt effigies and posters of Indian leaders. In Islamabad, Religious Affairs Minister Kazmi said the Indian court had issued a "political verdict" on the Babri mosque issue that was "totally in favour of the Hindu community". Muslims in India have been deprived of their rights due to the one-sided decision on the Mosque, Kazmi told state-run PTV. "The court cited Babri mosque as the birthplace of (Lord) Ram and recommended a little piece of land for Muslims like a donation," he said. The decision to distribute the land among Muslims and Hindus is complicated and will create problems for the faithful in offering prayers, he claimed. He asked Indian Muslims to file an appeal in the Supreme Court and to make more efforts to protect their rights. "In Pakistan, we have always raised our voice against any injustice with the minority communities, while in India, the state is not showing solidarity with the Muslims," he alleged. Kazmi asked people from all walks of life to raise their voice against the "unjust decision". Some religious leaders condemned the court's verdict, saying it disclosed the real face of India. "We condemn this verdict. We reject it as well. This will create resentment on an international level," said Sahibzada Fazle Karim, a senior member of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan. The Organisation of the Islamic Conference should take serious steps on the issue, he contended. Noted cleric Allama Abbas Kumaili described the decision as unjustified. "We condemn the court's verdict," he said. He claimed the court was under the "influence of the majority Hindus. It is a diplomatic decision," said Ruet-e-Hilal Committee chief Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman. He said Indian Muslims should keep the peace. "I appeal to Indian Muslims not to take to violence. The way of protests should be peaceful," he added. Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/protests-in-pakistan-after-ayodhya-judgement-56157?cp&cp
:hysterical:

I am very disappointed by the reaction of the muslims. This was greatest opportunity to show that they are Indians first, religion second. Again, they missed it. They are willing to go dirty and go through the whole long way of the supreme court. Now this will of course, will prompt a respond by the other community as they will also go against them through the long journey. Had the muslims accepted, I am sure no one would have appealed and this case would have been closed. These muslims want 100% of land where it is just the mosque, while I would say hindus are very happy even having 1/3 of the land for the temple in which they will be reluctantly accepting a masjid nearby a temple just like every other temple in India. This tells you something. I find it strange that if any decision goes to any other community whether 1% or 33%, it is regarded as Hindu conspiracy while any favor for Muslims is regarded as long time justice. I really cannot think of ANY society or place where they have leaned to coexist peacefully with another community instead they are always fighting for their rights over any communities. It is only in India where a person destroys something illegal and the government to maintain peace will give 1/3 of land legally to them.
It is not all muslims. Some are happy with the verdict. Either way they will have to abide by SC verdict, so will Hindus. But it is an important step forward and required great judicial courage.

It is not all muslims. Some are happy with the verdict. Either way they will have to abide by SC verdict' date=' so will Hindus. But it is an important step forward and required great judicial courage.[/quote'] Of course, I may be wrong to generlize. However, the point is still valid, this decision is being interpreted as a loss for Muslims. Now, we all do know what that means. Whenever, it is matter of religion for them, they will always stand for each other which although is good thing but they will stand for each other when right or even wrong. And this is exactly the reason, why more terrosists are born. Therefore, no wonder, they will get support from Pakistan or any other muslims and our media for what they will seen as injustice for them. And already there are conspircy theories coming, with some saying they should have had muslims as the judges as any hindus deciding their verdict on a masjid is proper injustice. And if you think this is end, it is not correct, when Kasab trail is still going on in the 2nd year, what makes you think that the appeal will take little time. And another question is even if this plan is implented, it is the size and which area will the masjid or temple be built? As of now, it is very unclear. The issue is that it will be a matter of dominance between the communities. The masjid maybe will be built taller than the temple, hiding the temple. There maybe loud noises of charts of a particular religion in the area. This will lead to another era of tension between the two which would be very unsurprising as this has happened whenever the 2 have been close to each other.

Just curious ... who are these that are happy ? I dont recall any prominent Muslim being happy and I saw quite a bit of the coverage yesterday.
Same here. I saw a a prof. from Jamia Milia saying that the judgement can used a a step forward. Javed Akhtar supported the verdict. Two other ladies name of whom I don't remember who were in some representative capacities for some minority organization were not pleased with verdict but conceded it as only way forward. Instead of "happy", I would rather say accepting of the verdict and realizing the opportunity through it.

The issue is already in Supremem court now. So everybody has to wait for the Judicial process to be over. I hope BJP and other Right-Wing parties and stake holders show little bit of humility and not go on proclaiming to make "Grand Temple". What do you mean by "Grand Temple"? A temple is a temple. I hope both Hindus and Muslims should take this opportunity to get over the past events and make a new begining and work together in building Temple and Mosque, side by side, like we have in Kanchipuram. I'm kinda dissappointed by the way BJP went about after the verdict. If i would've been a BJP leader, I would've said that we will make a Ram Temple and will also help in building a Mosque as a token of goodwill gesture to Muslim brothers.
Why are you embarrassed when its Hindus right to build temple in the land alloted to Hindus by court? Afterall Ayodhya is Hindu's sacred place, but just another mosque for Muslims. Muslims are free to build mosque in their allotted land. BTW What goodwill are you talking about? Did you hear "owaisi" shouting yesterday that they won't give away an icnh of land in the mosque, they'll fight till their last breath , because sheriath says so.

Same here. I saw a a prof. from Jamia Milia saying that the judgement can used a a step forward. Javed Akhtar supported the verdict. Two other ladies name of whom I don't remember who were in some representative capacities for some minority organization were not pleased with verdict but conceded it as only way forward. Instead of "happy", I would rather say accepting of the verdict and realizing the opportunity through it.
FYI, Javed Akhat didn't support the verdict, he asked many doubts on the verdict. How can you say that this judgement can be used as a step forward when milsim religious leaders are already playing victim card. Whey their sheriath says no land can be given to kaffirs? Where is the goodwill gesture from muslim leaders to accept the verdict and build a temple and mosque side by side in the disputed place?