Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

Since when Indian judiciary has the right to give verdict on religious issues? Shah Bano case anybody? Why Hindus have to abide by the court decision on Ayodhya (I know they will not in the hindsight of the Shah bano case)? Ram Janmabhumi/Babri Masjid issue cannot be resolved by the Judiciary. Only a Legislative solution can work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shah_Bano_case
I think that is a very valid issue.

Two big problems emerging .. it seems every problem is still not solved forever .. people with vested interests still seem to be not ending this .. VHP is now saying about Mathura and Kanchi and Waqf board is going to Supreme Court .. I thought everything would be solved forever but people with vested interests seem to be interested in keeping these things alive :wall: Hope every such case is rejected directly by all courts from now onwards

Two big problems emerging .. it seems every problem is still not solved forever .. people with vested interests still seem to be not ending this .. VHP is now saying about Mathura and Kanchi and Waqf board is going to Supreme Court .. I thought everything would be solved forever but people with vested interests seem to be interested in keeping these things alive :wall: Hope every such case is rejected directly by all courts from now onwards
What are they saying about Matura and Kanchi? And wtf do the Waqf board want? That all Ram idols be removed from Ayodhya?! I mean come on!!!

What are they saying about Matura and Kanchi? And wtf do the Waqf board want? That all Ram idols be removed from Ayodhya?! I mean come on!!!
Any decision will not be enough for Waqf. They want this to be dragged out as long as possible, the longer it continues the more exposure they get, and they can play the victim card.

This is an epic cockup. The lack of basic guts in this country to do the right thing is mind boggling. The right decision should have been to build a public building there and deny the land to all parties. This whole 1/3rd nonsense is going to blow up in their face and lead to bloodshed. The wakf board's action of appealing is going to lead to bloodshed and alienation of the muslim community in India. The hindus are now going to be angered tremendously. I won't be surprised if the post godhra riots are replicated throughout India now as hindu anger mounts.

Any decision will not be enough for Waqf. They want this to be dragged out as long as possible' date=' the longer it continues the more exposure they get, and they can play the victim card.[/quote'] This is preposterous... Just accept the verdict and move on... You have 1/3rds of the land... Build whatever it is you want to build and move on... Ffs, they are in India, they have to co-exist with Hindus and vice-versa...

Supreme Court should reject the appeal and all religious disputes should be banned by all courts for hearing from now on .. political parties will cook up new disputes ... neither the Waqf board nor the VHP should be allowed to appeal or go to court for any such dispute .. this should be the end of all disputes .. time to move on for the country

This is an epic cockup. The lack of basic guts in this country to do the right thing is mind boggling. The right decision should have been to build a public building there and deny the land to all parties. This whole 1/3rd nonsense is going to blow up in their face and lead to bloodshed. The wakf board's action of appealing is going to lead to bloodshed and alienation of the muslim community in India. The hindus are now going to be angered tremendously. I won't be surprised if the post godhra riots are replicated throughout India now as hindu anger mounts.
Public Building??? Do you think that would stop everywhere, no chance, as still you would find Wakf board appealing while the Hindus would remain pleased as always. I am very surprised with this decision. It is a good decision in the sense of whole India. But the key is this will be another major terrosist spot in India. As muslims will always feel injustice for the reason as they will not accept any other community getting more benefits than them. That is the fact and probably wait another 20 years, for the result of the appeal.

Supreme Court should reject the appeal and all religious disputes should be banned by all courts for hearing from now on .. political parties will cook up new disputes ... neither the Waqf board nor the VHP should be allowed to appeal or go to court for any such dispute .. this should be the end of all disputes .. time to move on for the country
Well you can go to court for anything, that's what they are for. Even the presidential elections in the US went to court for comparison. The Supreme court is the ultimate place. Problem arises you can't even accept their decision and won't follow their orders, which is what the Karnataka government did in the Cauvery water dispute. The Waqf board is entitled to appeal if they feel the verdict is not acceptable to them, it is called due process.