Commonwealth Games may be called off : NZ official

seedhi

"When CWG is over, I hope this black mark will become a golden one" Sheila Dikshit in HT live chat.. http://www.hindustantimes.com/
Her son has atleast made Rs. 200 Crores out of this CWG. He is a property investor. MS Gill used to lin a flat 2 years ago, now he has bought atleast 5 property in Delhi worth Crores of Rs. What to say baout Kalmadi. He has huge bank balances in Swiss banks. The corruption money from CWG has been used to fill Kangress coffers and beneficiaries are to the top. I wouldn't be surprised in the Gandhi family has Crores of Rs. in their Swiss bank accounts..

India's bid document for the Commonwealth Games in 2003 estimated the cost of hosting the event at Rs 1,899 crore. After several revisions the estimates now range from an official figure of Rs 10,000 crore to independent experts at an astounding Rs 30,000 crore.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Commonwealth-Games-cost-up-1575-since-bid-NGO-audit/articleshow/5928237.cms

the most concerning part of that article posted by daaku is the 75 member contingent coming from pakistan....a few of them slipping amongst the local beards would be a bigger disaster for India....I hope the delhi police will keep a strict track of those "athletes" ...making sure all 75 leaving the country

Her son has atleast made Rs. 200 Crores out of this CWG. He is a property investor. MS Gill used to lin a flat 2 years ago' date= now he has bought atleast 5 property in Delhi worth Crores of Rs. What to say baout Kalmadi. He has huge bank balances in Swiss banks. The corruption money from CWG has been used to fill Kangress coffers and beneficiaries are to the top. I wouldn't be surprised in the Gandhi family has Crores of Rs. in their Swiss bank accounts..
..isn't that why it's called Common Wealth

Isn't that always the case? Bunch of retards just pi$$ out random figures and are always miles off. Nearly all events the organisers tend to underestimate massively
I can begin to fathom 2000 crores becoming 4000 crores, but 30,000 or even 10,000 crore for that matter, that sort of overspend is just plain bollocks. That is beyond inflation and all for this rubbish standards & incomplete construction.

I can begin to fathom 2000 crores becoming 4000 crores' date=' but 30,000 or even 10,000 crore for that matter, that sort of overspend is just plain bollocks. That is beyond inflation and all for this rubbish standards & incomplete construction.[/quote'] Also the treadmills, chairs, lounges etc - they are not bought, they are rented. Yes, rented.

It could be the biggest SCAM done by Kangress, so far...Bofors scam appears tiny against this..It's a double whammy. Not only taxpayers have been swindled, the quality of work done is sub-standard.. That's not all. There'll definitely be an "enquiry commission" which will sit on the case to "abslove" all the Kangressis and that'll also cost the exchequer.. People of India should make a underground vigilante group and start eleminating these fekers, one by one..