Pak cricket : the way forward

zen

WI players can play in IPL? :dontknow: The only player I hope is innocent is Aamer. Hes young, no education, surrounded by retards and has the world at his feet.
Why hope he is innocent. Why the symapthy. He is scum and needs to be thrown out of cricket. All this he is young and poor blah balh what rubbish. He is a greedy cheat. He would have got massive IPL contract if patient and no doubt making good money already. Just greedy man

there is no solution.. for the mere fact that these guys will continue to get opportunities to make money this way, and THEY WILL DO THE WRONG TO DO THAT TOO... once could be a mistake, twice might be mistake.. three times also.. but EVERY ***ING TIME IT CANT BE... PAKISTAN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TEST CRICKET.. THAT IS THE WAY FORWARD.. they have brought the game we love down.. there WERE my second fav team... i gave them a chance thru every wrong thing they had done.. but this just kills it... *** PAKISTAN CRICKET AND THEIR PLAYERS.

Guest Gunner
there is no solution.. for the mere fact that these guys will continue to get opportunities to make money this way, and THEY WILL DO THE WRONG TO DO THAT TOO... once could be a mistake, twice might be mistake.. three times also.. but EVERY ***ING TIME IT CANT BE... PAKISTAN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TEST CRICKET.. THAT IS THE WAY FORWARD.. they have brought the game we love down.. there WERE my second fav team... i gave them a chance thru every wrong thing they had done.. but this just kills it... *** PAKISTAN CRICKET AND THEIR PLAYERS.
First of all tone down the caps. Secondly, what exactly is your problem? Try to express yourself more lucidly in future.
Guest Gunner
Nasser " I love pakis and hate India" Hussain talking crap as usaal like his mate atherton. No idea why they keep bringing India in to it. Facts are Pakis are paid around £3' date='000 per test match each player, england and aus players get paid double that, hardly on peanuts these paki players are.[/quote'] Look, Nas and Athers views might be wrong but its only their opinion. Why have this "they are out to get us" attitude when people are just expressing random opinions? Its not like Nas and Athers are game changers at an administrative level.
Look' date=' Nas and Athers views might be wrong but its only their opinion. Why have this "they are out to get us" attitude when people are just expressing random opinions? Its not like Nas and Athers are game changers at an administrative level.[/quote'] You may think they are just giving RANDOMN opions. But they have been very consistent in constant anti Indian phiosophies and frankly are sangakara like in their whining against all things India. Its important people realise their BS views are BS about India. Its seems an agenda by them to constantly target India. They are struggling to adjust to the new world order of dominant India on and off the cricket field
Guest Gunner
You may think they are just giving RANDOMN opions. But they have been very consistent in constant anti Indian phiosophies and frankly are sangakara like in their whining against all things India. Its important people realise their BS views are BS about India. Its seems an agenda by them to constantly target India. They are struggling to adjust to the new world order of dominant India on and off the cricket field
Well some of their views might actually be correct. India is most definitely home to some of the largest syndicated betting rings in the world considering the amount of money involved here. It is quite possible that some of the players have been "touched" by these characters. Athers in stating as much may not be wrong. Corruption in India is also an institutionalised phenomenon, are we sure that such a country should actually be leading world sport? No one is going to give points to India for moral fortitude that much is apparent.
Well some of their views might actually be correct. India is most definitely home to some of the largest syndicated betting rings in the world considering the amount of money involved here. It is quite possible that some of the players have been "touched" by these characters. Athers in stating as much may not be wrong. Corruption in India is also an institutionalised phenomenon' date=' are we sure that such a country should actually be leading world sport? No one is going to give points to India for moral fortitude that much is apparent.[/quote'] So basically athers says its Indias fault that pak players accept bribes and you agree.
Guest Gunner
So basically athers says its Indias fault that pak players accept bribes and you agree.
Not at all, I am agreeing with Athers' point that the leader of the cricket world which is currently India is not a good role model. The problem with the pakistanis is their own doing which has absolutely nothing to do with India.
Like Nasser Hussain said ' date=' if you are Aamer and you make 250 dollars per match , and you see Zaheer khan across the border make millions , you will be tempted. [b']The only way forward is to allow Pakistanis play IPL.
And fix IPL games too so that they can earn even more :P
Like Nasser Hussain said ' date=' if you are Aamer and you make 250 dollars per match , and you see Zaheer khan across the border make millions , you will be tempted. The only way forward is to allow Pakistanis play IPL.[/quote'] Bull **** analogy. A computer Engineer after destroying his childhood in studies and tutions in India makes 80,000 Rs a month if he got in a good place. The same as what school dropouts make working at a cash register in the USA (min 2000$ a month). What now? India's economy can't mirror USA's. Instead of looking at the riches across the border maybe Amir should have looked at his village and the millions of boys his age in Pakistan that would kill a 1000 people to get a chance to play Int cricket. Besides if he waited, he would have come an honest one out of this and would have actually gotten a 500,000$ deal in IPL. He's young and fast, he would have become a sensation in India without trying. But he blew it.
First, that is hardly what he said. Second, you know and I know that Pakistan should have won the Sydney test at a canter.
BS. read the quote i highlighted. its clear what he is implying. secondly, should have won the test? what nonsense. test wins arent gifted on a platter. its the kind of game where 1 session can change everything. pakistan did dominate the test, but they didnt deserve to win because they gave up 120 runs to the 9th wicket. now the problem i have is that ppl are using the match fixing crap to tarnish the efforts of hussey, siddle and their bowlers. and they are using it to overshadow the gutless performances by their toilet-standard batsmen and phaaaasht bowlerds

I was a little surprised to see a match tracker for the Eng-Pak T20. I understand the idea of cricket continuing on but not until this matter is resolved. I can't believe anyone would want to discuss what happens in a game of cricket involving Pakistan I think we should avoid putting up match trackers of this corrupt team until things are sorted out. Only coverage the Pak team deserves is about the fixing saga, which needs to be covered for giving our 2 cents on the corruption in the game.