Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

You know' date=' how dumb is this, I havent seen a single ball of Sachin's ODI 200 vs South Africa, i'm serious! I'm guessing there's somewhere here i can get the full innings or highlights, will look around.[/quote'] Highlights are available in plenty. I have two/three versions. Rajiv uploaded a ball-by-ball footage of Sachin's innings, I guess.

Why are we promoting... robelinda2's cricket videos on home page?? he has vast collection no doubt.. but the guy outright hates India... get rid of them from homepage.. I am not going to post some of his videos as that will be promoting as well.. but go n check it out if you need..

one thing I agree link to better videos is needed .One that shows the high point of Indian cricket . Edit @urbestfriend :Has already said this :)
that's my point.. its Indian Cricket Fan site so links on homepage needs better videos than all this sarcasm cr@p and DHoni the che@ter and Indians are cheter kind of humor.. (even if you think that's humor).. one example ifor those of you dont know ... .he attracts Indian fans by posting heading on youtube video such as 'Tendulkar's rocket pull shot' but when you see the video he is actually getting bowled.. . even if some suckers see this as humor, I personally dont want to see it on homepage on this site. and dont give me cr@p that dont watch if you dont like it cuz he is 'sucking' u in wth that false heading..