In two days, brace yourself for a Whingakkara classic

Outsider's prediction made it! (kinda) Check this -

Kumar Sangakkara, the Sri Lanka captain, has described the rain-hit, three-Test series against the West Indies as probably the worst Test series of his life. "I've never seen anything like this before," Sangakkara said after persistent rain washed out the fifth and final day of the third Test at Pallakele. The series was drawn 0-0 with the first and second Tests also ending in draws due to bad weather. "It's pretty frustrating and it's tough. I haven't seen rain like this in a long time. It was pretty frustrating to sit in the dressing room and watch the rain."
Sanga - 1. I've never seen anything like this before 2. It's pretty frustrating and it's tough 3. I haven't seen rain like this in a long time (repeat of 1) 4. It was pretty frustrating to sit in the dressing room and watch the rain (repeat of 2) And this one takes the cake....damn neat job, Outsider! :hatsoff:
Sangakkara called for cricket officials to analyse weather patterns properly before hosting Test matches. "It is tough these days because the weather's all topsy-turvy. It would have been nice to see if we had alternative venues as well to see if one failed and the weather was not great and preparations were not great we could have gone somewhere else. "But the reports I hear is that it is raining everywhere. I don't know how feasible that would have been. But it's always nice to have something as a back up."
http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-west-indies-2010/content/current/story/490552.html