Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

You mean John Ab' date=' Harman Baweja(?), the two n00bs, wannabe homos (I don't even know their names but one is related to Aamir and another from Kapoor family), Kareena's ex, Kareena's present, Salman..I can go on and on :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] john abraham is southie :((

I'm Mumbai born and raised. That makes me neither a northie or a southie. In my experience ( only as a tourist), southies are much less likely to con, fleece and/or cheat you.* While I as a person may have more in common culturally with the northies, I think I would prefer to stay in a South Indian city over a North Indian one. * - Rickshaw drivers in Chennai are the exceptions. Once they come to know that you don't speak Tamil, they're going to ghumao you all over the city and overcharge.

A.Raja has the pulled off the biggest scam in the history :finger:
Even for negatives the examples are tamilians. Are the telugus dead? :mad: Based on this thread I am starting to believe Southies = Madrasis afterall. I don't even feel part of this thread. I feel like a Westie. I IZ out of here. :((

Even for negatives the examples are tamilians. Are the telugus dead? :mad: Based on this thread I am starting to believe Southies = Madrasis afterall. I don't even feel part of this thread. I feel like a Westie. I IZ out of here. :((
nenu?