Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

I iz not "preaching to the choir". It is you who tried to belittle the great man :nono: - "But he was from an amateur era when the standard of hockey was crap. Not too many people even took the sport seriously. He was just much better than his peers. If you put him in the Astroturf power game of hockey today he would be exposed and shown to be the ordinary player he really was." That made me think that you're rooting for the King of astro-turf - Shahbaz Ahmed - as the greatest ever player. The same logic when applied to cricket, equals to Sachin. But, in your books, Don Braddy > Sachin :beee:
Think in your haste to pwn someone you forgot to charge your sarcasm detector. :winky:

^ Did you rate NOIDA as the best ? :laugh: please elaborate :giggle:
why the giggle?? :hitler: NOIDA is the best city in the north. It neither has the pollution of Delhi nor it has the mad rush of living in the capital. Its growing very fast but you can still find clean air, nice people, and peace of mind. :nice:

why the giggle?? :hitler: NOIDA is the best city in the north. It neither has the pollution of Delhi nor it has the mad rush of living in the capital. Its growing very fast but you can still find clean air, nice people, and peace of mind. :nice:
ok:giggle:

Northies in general are better looking, have better food, have better music, more streetwise (not easily pushed over). Southies are better educated, more polite, more reserved, say 'correct' in every other sentence.
Correct I knoooooooow :woot: