Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

Just back from Chennai.... feckin hot man :heat: And I Saw Jayalalita pics everywhere.... No Rajini ... No Dhoni :hitler: AM in Bengaluru right now n the weather's so pleasant :icflove:
The unwritten code of this thread is that you have to conclude your post with a 'North >>> South' or a 'South >>> North'. You haven't done that :orderorder: That bit in the ending is a must. Your factual reasons may not matter as much :P For eg: It has been raining continuously for the last 10 hours. I love eating Cheese samosas in the rain. Does anyone use a type writer? Hence, North >>> South

The unwritten code of this thread is that you have to conclude your post with a 'North >>> South' or a 'South >>> North'. You haven't done that :orderorder: That bit in the ending is a must. Your factual reasons may not matter as much :P For eg: It has been raining continuously for the last 10 hours. I love eating Cheese samosas in the rain. Does anyone use a type writer? Hence, North >>> South
OMG Mariyam you are incorrigible. I haven't seen anyone go so offtopic and yet be so expressive. I love the way you put your views in a typical Lawyer's flair. Woh kehte hain na "idhar udhar ki baatein karke, main topic se dhyaan hatana koi ek wakeel se seekhe" :icflove: