Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

There is nothing to be proud of because you can speak a certain language. What you should know is the language that you use on day to day basis. There is no logic in learning a language that you'll never use. My dad was born in HP and spoke himachali with his family but never asked me to learn it. There was no reason for me to learn it while I was learning hindi and English, and was living in Delhi and UP. I see the same thing in the US, people are ruining Sunday for their kids as they think it's essential for their kids who will never live in India to learn telegu or hindi. My 2 cents
My wife, though Telugu, was born in Gujarat and lived mostly in Maharashtra. She is very fluent in Hindi and claims to be so in Gujarati and Marathi too. She learnt Telugu only when she moved to Hyderabad, she was 15 years by then. She is not comfortable conversing in Telugu and prefers to talk to me in Hindi. Now it has come to a point where sometimes she talks to me in Telugu even then I reply back in Hindi. :cantstop:

My wife' date=' though Telugu, was born in Gujarat and lived mostly in Maharashtra. She is very fluent in Hindi and claims to be so in Gujarati and Marathi too. She learnt Telugu only when she moved to Hyderabad, she was 15 years by then. She is not comfortable conversing in Telugu and prefers to talk to me in Hindi. Now it has come to a point where sometimes she talks to me in Telugu even then I reply back in Hindi. :cantstop:[/quote'] I am confused :((

She struggles to talk in Telugu. I just cannot see her struggle like that and reply back in Hindi. But when we argue I try to shift the language of conversation to Telugu. :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical: My daughter understands English only so when we are scolding her, sometimes we just stop and think how to form the next sentence and end up laughing as its hard. Its not natural to be scolding in English for us. :orderorder: Thats when we realize that our kids MUST learn hindi :D

Mountain pukhtuns always beat pot belleid punjabies.
ok, sad thing is that its all about beating, shooting and fighting for pashtuns :giggle: Let it go man, we are all the same .. as in Northies .. we must join and beat the southies .. I am a closet Kejri (Pak agent) supporter :secret:

ok, sad thing is that its all about beating, shooting and fighting for pashtuns :giggle: Let it go man, we are all the same .. as in Northies .. we must join and beat the southies .. I am a closet Kejri (Pak agent) supporter :secret:
Southies>>>>>northies In India at least.

:hysterical::hysterical: My daughter understands English only so when we are scolding her, sometimes we just stop and think how to form the next sentence and end up laughing as its hard. Its not natural to be scolding in English for us. :orderorder: Thats when we realize that our kids MUST learn hindi :D
my cousin and his wife converse in Hindi when they want to keep a secret from their kids because obviously the kids know English and Telugu Now only if you learnt Himachali as a kid :giggle:

She struggles to talk in Telugu. I just cannot see her struggle like that and reply back in Hindi. But when we argue I try to shift the language of conversation to Telugu. :winky:
Welcome back Honeymoon over eh? :cantstop:

my cousin and his wife converse in Hindi when they want to keep a secret from their kids because obviously the kids know English and Telugu Now only if you learnt Himachali as a kid :giggle:
dude, we do the same with our kids but one day my wife and I were talking about getting something for the kids in hindi and the elder one said " thanks papa, when will I get it ?" So kids are smart and usually know the context even if they dont understand the language well :fishing:

european nations have fought many wars with each other and are mature nations that have realized the value of peace and compromise. Even in an unified India, you have naxals, you have trouble forming new states, you have people like shiv sena, you have states fighting for water and you want us to be like EU.