Will IPL fans miss Pakistan Players ?

ShahidAfridi

What I don’t understand is this. IPL/Indian cricket board/cricket fans in India doesn’t want Pakistani players playing on Indian turf. Fine Why are we staring new threads and talking about them? Almost every day It seems like Indians can’t live without talking about Pakistani players or don’t have anything better thing do. NOOO I am not from pakistan

Sorry guys' date=' me thinks this league is ending very soon, just like that 'pecker' series. Be honest, how long do you think you can run a discriminative league in a time and age like this?[/quote'] Keep dreaming. If the discrimination was against India or Aus or any of the other 5 teams, then we would feel bad. But when it is against Pak, for obvious reasons, noone here sheds a tear!!

Sorry guys' date=' me thinks this league is ending very soon, just like that 'pecker' series. Be honest, how long do you think you can run a discriminative league in a time and age like this?[/quote'] Or rather you want it to be end. Clearly jealously can cause this reason this reaction. And if it was discrimative then, there would be no Pakistan players in IPL 1 but it was your fault when your own players later degraded IPL by their foolish comments. You clearly cannot have any players who do not value IPL.

I am sure the teams won't miss all the infighting and indiscipline of the Paki cricketers. Asif was caught on drugs in the IPL as well. I am sure DD weren't too thrilled about that as it gives the team a bad name.

I dont think the franchisees want the head ache of providing security to Pakistan players. Also the bilateral relations between India and Pakistan are not too good. The public opinion about Pakistan has soured after 26/11 and other terror attacks emanating from Pak soil. Pak players like Sohail Tanvir, despite making money in the IPL have made lot of crap comments after their snub against India. There are political groups who are not too keen on having Pakistan players in the tournament and after the recent controversies like spot fixing, match fixing and ball tampering which Pak players have been involved in , you should really ask why anyone in their right minds would consider selecting them ?

Rana the league won't end because Pakistani players aren't it. It's still a very popular tournament. However, personally I would be happy for Pakistani players to participate. They have some exciting T20 players. Akhtar and Afridi are among the most exciting players today, especially in such a format.

Or rather you want it to be end. Clearly jealously can cause this reason this reaction. And if it was discrimative then' date=' there would be no Pakistan players in IPL 1 but it was your fault when your own players later degraded IPL by their foolish comments. You clearly cannot have any players who do not value IPL.[/quote'] Sohail Tanvir is a fool for what he said, everybody knows that in pakistan. And as for players who value it, what was Umar Akmal, Aamer, Asad Shafiq, Ajmal, Razzaq, Misbah, Younis etc's fault to be left out. They didnt make statements. They were clean hearted. IPL could have saved Aamer, he deserved to be paid more than the majority of the bowlers in the IPL, instead he had to find ways to feel important as Zaheer Khan. Shoaib Akhtar himself admitted that he gained a lot of respect from the Indian public and fealt at home. PCB has one mole, Ijaz Butt.

Sohail Tanvir is a fool for what he said, everybody knows that in pakistan. And as for players who value it, what was Umar Akmal, Aamer, Asad Shafiq, Ajmal, Razzaq, Misbah, Younis etc's fault to be left out. They didnt make statements. They were clean hearted. IPL could have saved Aamer, he deserved to be paid more than the majority of the bowlers in the IPL, instead he had to find ways to feel important as Zaheer Khan. Shoaib Akhtar himself admitted that he gained a lot of respect from the Indian public and fealt at home. PCB has one mole, Ijaz Butt.
Why should the Indians again and again have Pakistani cricketers play in the IPL while terrorists keep coming into India from across the border. Also, who is to say that the Pakistani cricketers won't indulge in match fixing, spot fixing, ball tampering, drugs etc while playing in the IPL??

Why should the Indians again and again have Pakistani cricketers play in the IPL while terrorists keep coming into India from across the border. Also' date=' [b']who is to say that the Pakistani cricketers won't indulge in match fixing, spot fixing, ball tampering, drugs etc while playing in the IPL??
Who is to say that the Indians, South Africans and others have stopped the same??? Admit it, you have been guilty of it so have we and others. We got caught recently is the only difference. Tell me honestly, you in your sane state of mind would ever consider crossing the border and kill innocent people? These d***s who did that crap were not human beings, they were animals who didnt want to see peace. Who is to say they were pakistani??? 99% of pakistan isnt like that i assure you.

Who is to say that the Indians, South Africans and others have stopped the same??? Admit it, you have been guilty of it so have we and others. We got caught recently is the only difference. Tell me honestly, you in your sane state of mind would ever consider crossing the border and kill innocent people? These d***s who did that crap were not human beings, they were animals who didnt want to see peace. Who is to say they were pakistani??? 99% of pakistan isnt like that i assure you.
We and the South Africans were guilty. Those players were punished. Now there have not been any cases of match fixing by Indian/South African players in the last few years but it seems the Pakistani cricketers have not learned from their mistakes and have repeatedly been caught - so obviously there's a much higher chance of match fixing etc if they participate in the IPL.

Sohail Tanvir is a fool for what he said' date=' everybody knows that in pakistan. And as for players who value it, what was Umar Akmal, Aamer, Asad Shafiq, Ajmal, Razzaq, Misbah, Younis etc's fault to be left out. They didnt make statements. They were clean hearted. [b']IPL could have saved Aamer, he deserved to be paid more than the majority of the bowlers in the IPL, instead he had to find ways to feel important as Zaheer Khan. Shoaib Akhtar himself admitted that he gained a lot of respect from the Indian public and fealt at home. PCB has one mole, Ijaz Butt.
Well, the problem is Pakistan has many fools not just one or two in Tanvir, Butt. And WTF, is IPL could have saved Aamer? You mean IPL fault in making them corrupt?:hysterical::hysterical:. Aamer is at fault because his attitude like many of your players is solely based on money wheather it is ICL, match fixing etc. Indian public has always invited Pakistani, wheater it is comedy, music, cricket shows and the least we can ask you is to show some appriciation rather than always making some pathetic reasons. You lot should learn from Bangladesh. They did not have any players in IPL but they do not cry out.