Lara on 34 hundreds 1 behind Sachin

Re: Lara on 34 hundreds 1 behind Sachin

If that someone was only fighting Ali .......and the other someone was fighting only you(which i am sure isn't that bad... :hic: )Then the former is better...but that is not exactly the case here ...isn't it... In international cricket everyone gets to play a mixed bag of bowlers....
Not that extreme of course, just trying to make a point. But, if you compare early 90s to now, it's not that far off either.

>>>>Ok. You need to be banned for calling AB overhyped. He is a simply outstanding actor. Is pe charcha karni hai to General board pe ek naya vishay shuru kariye. Sacchi gambit...i can never get what people find so good about him... Bhagwan kasam...!!except may be in that movie....jisme woh Eng prof tha ...aur botany padhata hai .... :lmao: :lmao: Have you seen KANK....sexy sam :eew: :eew: :eew: :eew: :eew: :eew: EWWWWWWWWWW!! :rocklicker:
Woh botany wali film hai Chupke Chupke. Go and watch Deewar,Sharabi,Anand etc to grasp what a fine actor he is. Sexy sam was :shrug: I admit but can you think of any other 65 year old actor who could have pulled it off? :wink:

Re: Lara on 34 hundreds 1 behind Sachin Deewar,Sharabi,Anand.. Yes..agree anand was good.. Sharabi was :eew: (left it half way through) Deewar...haven't seen it... Ab yaad aaya...amar akbar anthony...that was good...but not a solo movie. Sexy sam was so bad....i don't think he should have done such an abnoxious part ...i guess it must bethat pervert karan johar's idea... :eew: :eew: :hic:

Re: Lara on 34 hundreds 1 behind Sachin Predator, I like your straight-shooter post and you don't accept things blindly However, Sachin has been in and out for a while and never got a chance to settle in decently for any test series SA will be his 1st after surgery, so we cannot discount miracles from the little man Even if he doesn't hit 100s, atleast he can get his touch back BTW, do people still feel that lara would be scoring like this if Asif and Aktar were there?

BTW, do people still feel that lara would be scoring like this if Asif and Aktar were there?
Never know with Lara but I'm sure he would not have made tons in his last 4 tests against Pak as he has done with those two druggies.

Greatest ever title was taken up by someone averaging higher by about FORTY points decades before. :hic:
not IMO. Sachin is the greatest ever. And unlike Bradman, Ponting and Lara. Sachin is a quality bowler :spin: He is a shorter version of Symonds with the ball in hand. Look at tommorow there is talk of Sachin bowling his seamers :hail:
Great spell from Sachin, what did he bowl?

Re: Lara on 34 hundreds 1 behind Sachin Yousuf slammed another 150. Ponting is going great guns and Sachin looked in fantastic touch. Couple of shots he hit yesterday were among the best I've seen. A chest high ball outside the off stump of 140 Ks Sachin flicks through the mid wicket. You need extraordinary skill to play a shot like that.

Re: Lara on 34 hundreds 1 behind Sachin I doubt if Ponting will carry this kind of form for too long. We have had Haydens, Inzis, Kluseners(in ODIs) and a lot others that were tipped off as Bradmanseque but two guys have been prevailing since the start Tendulkar and Lara. I don't reckon the rest will carry this kind of form for the next 5 years or so. Rahul Draivd will probably carry on his form for few years more am sure. :chin: