WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

Where are my 7371268127984167326 points for predicting the rain and the Australia SL match being canceled? Zelig, I predicted England to beat South Africa. You haven't awarded me points for that either.
I'd awarded you the points :hmmm: You were at 195 before the SA-Eng match :dontknow:
Kenya VS Canada Winner : Canada M.O.M : Cheema Duck : Ngoche Tons:Collins Obuya and Bagai 5-fer:Baidwan and Odoyo
I could still see many of you making the MOD n MOM role predictions, which are INVALID for non-minnow matches, but you've missed the OPEN ones: 2-TON n 5-fer. Please use D-Z's as the template :orderorder:

zelig, i think you mixed up mine and Cricketics points... If it's not too much of a trouble, could you keep an archive of the points after each day in OP...just copy/pasting raw text from excel sheet would do. this will fix any issues and users can check their previous points if required i.e %2$s

march 6th Shane 225 Aaku 200 ludhianvi 240 Cricketics 230 nospam 235 SachDan 275 DHON_ZONE 220 Sir John 130 RoRo 240 Transparent 190 jibranpatel15 290 gaurav92 295 Sachin=GOD 210 Mariyam 215 littlemaster1982 210 vaibhav_delhi 190 zaheer 225 Manny_Pacquiao 245 laaloo 190 chargers 170 Aniruddha 150 chargers 10 Watson87 45
:-) @Cricketics , keep it up :hail:

Kenya VS Canada Winner : Kenya M.O.M : Steve Tikolo Duck : Ngoche Tons: Davison and Steve Tikolo 5-fer:Baidwan and Odoyo Prediction for Manny Kenya VS Canada Winner : Canada M.O.M : Cheema Duck : Bagai Tons: Cheema and Steve Tikolo 5-fer:Balaji Rao and Odoyo

zelig, i think you mixed up mine and Cricketics points... If it's not too much of a trouble, could you keep an archive of the points after each day in OP...just copy/pasting raw text from excel sheet would do. this will fix any issues and users can check their previous points if required @Cricketics , keep it up :hail:
oops..:doh: Will maintain an archive from now on :nice:

Winner: Kenya MOM : David Obuya DUCK : Zubin Surkari MOD : Gunasekara,Nitish Kumar, C Obuya - All three caught Ton - C Obuya + Cheema Fiver - Hansra + Thomas Odoyo Same for RoRo...please assume that I am making predictions for both RoRo and my self unless if he has posted all of the above predictions. If he has predicted some of the above predictions then take the remaining predictions from my post and add it onto his predictions Thanks a ton